Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School Volleyball
Any predictions on this years teams?
Betsy Layne
What about AC. They have some good players.
[B]Does anyone know whos coaching Phelps High School Volleyball???
[/B]
Betsy layne should be unstoppable!!!
babbys_girl_1994 Wrote:
[B]Does anyone know whos coaching Phelps High School Volleyball???
[/B]

I think it's Donna Fields (at least she was the coach for last year's team). Was there a coaching change?
Letcher Central should dominate in the 14th region once again.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I think it's Donna Fields (at least she was the coach for last year's team). Was there a coaching change?
yes, she was the coach..but she isnt coaching this year i do not think
Donna Fields is no longer coaching
Betsy Layne is good, but the season has just begun, I think it is up for grabs again. We all were surprise last year. Maybe we will be again.
How about South Floyd? What's going on there?
UKSLAMDUNK Wrote:How about South Floyd? What's going on there?

south floyd has a good team with ashley castle...i would have to put them after betsy layne..
Congrats to Leigh Williams of Allen Central on being named AVCA/Maxxpreps Kentucky player of the week.
Betsy layne has had some issues and injuries to deal with but they are the team to beat this year. With three starting very talented seniors, kelly wagner, taylor watkins and audri ray. There isn't any reason these girls cant represent the 15th region this year. Audri ray has apparently recovered from her injury last year very well. She is great to watch and an asset to the team.
Audri ray's sister cecelia ray is a great player, great setter and is a returning starter for the ladycats, along with allie meade.
Prestonsburg has a great team as well as the others in the district, they have great potential and could beat just about any team in the district when they put fourth effort.
I have seen some unique bits and pieces of the Prestonsburg Volleyball Team. Players have a firm grip over their game and its’ true they can beat any tough team, as far as I’m concerned about.
prestonburg there playing good right now