Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co. Central 64 - Knott Co. Central 61
LCC wins the game .... KCC wins # 1 seed in 53rd. District!
Big win
Congrats to LCC on the win and to the Lady PATS on becoming the number one seed!

KCC has both #1s in the 53rd District Tournament.

Who will Knott play? I don't know who the two lowest seeds are.
Congrats LCC.
Both teams played extremely hard. Should be a great tourney at LCC. Congrats LCC!

Cordia-Jenkins
LCC-JBS
Cordia/Jenkins winner-KCC
Great win by Letcher. Why is it Knott has the #1 seed? We split the series with them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Great win by Letcher. Why is it Knott has the #1 seed? We split the series with them?

Knott won their game by 5 LCC won by 3...that was 1st. tiebreaker.
killerb Wrote:Knott won their game by 5 LCC won by 3...that was 1st. tiebreaker.

You are correct.
At the beginning of the season I felt that Letcher would cruise through the district and the region. However KCC has been far better than I expected. (a good transfer in Slone helped) This will be a great district but I still think that it is LCC to lose.
Doesn't even matter. I think Letcher will win the district. Doesn't even matter what seed we are in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

JBS will give LCC a good battle first round, I wouldn't be surprised in an upset there.
KCC played well and put it to LCC. The stall by KCC let LCC back in it along with lopsided fouls. KCC and JBS have both improved during this season while LCC has fallen back. LCC can't handle physical play or big game pressure. I predict an all Knott County final (JBS VS KCC). Looks like we should just play at Hindman, the home of 53rd district champs.
[quote=PinkBBall]KCC played well and put it to LCC. The stall by KCC let LCC back in it along with lopsided fouls. KCC and JBS have both improved during this season while LCC has fallen back. LCC can't handle physical play or big game pressure. I predict an all Knott County final (JBS VS KCC). Looks like we should just play at Hindman, the home of 53rd district champs.[/QUOTE

LCC REALLY TURNED ON IN THE SECOND HALF. HOPEFULLY THIS MOMENTUM WILL CONTINUE INTO THE DISTRICT. WE WIIL KEEP THE DISTRICT TOURNEY CROWN AT LCC WHERE IT BELONGS.:ChairHit:
:thatsfunn
Congrats LCC. Huge win!
Any stats for this one?
KCC has a great team and will have a great chance to win the district.
im glad to see Letcher beat Knott.
what is their point guard? senior?
Congrats LCC.
This is a major moment for LCC. They started the season on a tear, and then kinda took three steps back. I think they can for sure take care of business in the district tournament.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Big win for Lcc. But also congrats to Kcc on getting the #1 seed!
Has anyone heard that Paige Slone is thinking about sitting out or leaving Knott next year? If so why?
Talk on the street is she is unhappy with things at kcc. I heard she is considering transferring to pcc. What a team whitney back and paige slone on the same team.
PinkBBall Wrote:Talk on the street is she is unhappy with things at kcc. I heard she is considering transferring to pcc. What a team whitney back and paige slone on the same team.

Isn't KCC 21-5 this year?
She needs to stay at KCC. They have improved greatly.
All a bunch of rumors.
PinkBBall Wrote:KCC played well and put it to LCC. The stall by KCC let LCC back in it along with lopsided fouls. KCC and JBS have both improved during this season while LCC has fallen back. LCC can't handle physical play or big game pressure. I predict an all Knott County final (JBS VS KCC). Looks like we should just play at Hindman, the home of 53rd district champs.

So much for the all Knott County district finals as Letcher Central defeats June Buchanan 59-45