Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Tomorrow
With no school in: CLAY, KNOTT (Host-Site), PERRY, and PIKE counties tomorrow, will the WYMT games still be played?

As I understand it right now, these games WILL be played tomorrow.
if Knott County Schools are closed tomarrow then why is June Buchanan on a 2-Hour Delay??? there in the same county!!!
JBS is a private school and not part of the Knott Co. School system. They don't miss as much because most kids live on campus or are drove to school by parents.
The Wymt games have nothing to do with any school system, but I'm sure if a team has problems getting their players to the gym, I'm sure it could be postponed, we are expecting 2-4 inches in the area, but it's the fluffy blowing kind, shouldn't be to bad on the roads. Have to wait until tomorrow afternoon and see what happens. I'm sure the decision will be made to play, but you never know. Should be a heck of a week, but we are expecting another 2-8 inches on thursday, not looking good.
How can school administrators cancel school but allow the kids to participate in games at home or away? Doesn't make sense to me.

I would think if school is closed due to the weather, then the athletic events should be canceled also. JMO
tough to get roads cleaered before school for buses, u have more time to get roads cleared for games