Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Big in the 15th?
brandon kidd, quick on the post, good post moves.
sean leslie
"rain man" Wrote:sean leslie

:lol: :wtf1: :lame: Cool
he is good now
Shew rain man..you use to see things my way! What happened? lol
he will prolly win mr. basketball man
Sean Leslie is alright, not best in the 15th though.
Not even the best on his team according to some.
South Floyds Ryan Little hands down
I agree with Juice!
I do 2
Shawn Thompson
I heard Thompson was good, but i havent saw him play.
thompson is avg 22 points and 16 rebounds a game and he has had the flu for the past week
I have to say, after watching South Floyd and Hazard play, Ryan Little impressed me with his play this year compaired to last year. I see conditioning being a problem unless he was sick or something. He looked to be wore out after the first 6 minutes of play. Besides that, he looked like a totally different player than he was last year.
Wes Helton
going with Thompson, even sick as a dog he put Magoffin countys big man to shame
I still haven't seen all the teams. But after seeing Lawrence County play a couple of games I'll adjust my pick from the teams I have seen:

Kidd
Thompson (Not #1 simply because of the "T's")
Helton

I may change my mind as I see more teams play. I'll also say that we haven't seen Helton play to his potential yet. He's a smart player with a complete game. Sometimes his teammates haven't gotten him the ball when they should. But he has also shown some hesitation at times. Thompson has impressed me with his outside shot and ball handling as well as his post play. Brandon Kidd is more of a traditional post player - and he's relentless on the boards!
Spud Crum is the best big in the 15th.
Ryan Little
agree know not
Yeah he is off to a great season so far.
John Johnson and Cade Riddle are a pretty good duo down low for valley.
ryan little or brandon kidd