Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Millard vs Allen
Games @ Allen, who you got? Im going with my Eagles by 10.

Good luck tonight Eagles! TongueirateSho
From what I hear out and about in Pike county Millard is way down this year. The Eagles should have an easy time with the Mustangs. If i'm not mistaken Allen returns just about everyone from last years team that finished in the bottom half of Floyd county last year. We'll see if the Eagles have bought into the style of play their new coach has brought them and it appears they have forgotten about the 50+ point lose he put on them last year so that's good. They have the potential to win some games this year. Allen use to rule Floyd county basketball over in the old gym on the riverbank. Millard on the other hand needs to work to improve every night because they are young and build on their strengths.

Inspiration and genius–one and the same.

Willie Cheatum
Good luck to the Eagles & Coach Wright,I look forward to seeing what you can do with more than 3 8th graders on your a-team I dont think he's ever had more than 3 to work with you can't teach age or size,I'd say he will do good with the kind of #'s he has now he's the only coach in floyd co.to give the power house at BETSY LAYNE a L in 06 the only L they have had in 3 year in the county.
Should be an interesting night. First game for the Eagles, not sure about Millard, so im assuming it will be a sloppy game.
Nightrider thanks for the kind words, but I always had good help.
NIGHTRIDER Wrote:Good luck to the Eagles & Coach Wright,I look forward to seeing what you can do with more than 3 8th graders on your a-team I dont think he's ever had more than 3 to work with you can't teach age or size,I'd say he will do good with the kind of #'s he has now he's the only coach in floyd co.to give the power house at BETSY LAYNE a L in 06 the only L they have had in 3 year in the county.

Only loss?

In 2007-2008, A team, they was the 4 seed..won county, but lost 3 or 4 games in conference.
Final