Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 89 Johnson Central 81
Ryan knows not to have any problems with his temper this year if he wants to be good and have a chance at winnin the district
Wait and see, he'll lose it.
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:Wait and see, he'll lose it.
If he was going to lose it then tonight would of been the night he done it because they was all over him all night.
:nope: after wathin him tonight i think that he will do just like he did tongiht and laugh it off.
Alright, tonight he was expected to lose it. I wasn't there but Im guessing one of the games that he doesn't play good he will lose his temper and take it out on the refs.
Ryan Little- 23 pts.
Ryan Johnson- 21 pts.
Mason Hall- 15 pts.
Ethan Johson- 14 pts.
Justin Slone- 8 pts.
T.J Hall- 4 pts.
Matt Little- 4 pts.
What are some of the stats for Johnson Central?
SF is way too much for JC.... Ryan little had a great game and didn't even get to play alot of the second half for foul trouble.... Watch out for the raiders in the region this year like i have been saying all along
Did McCarty look like his foot was bothering him any?
looks like the so called baised fans at sf were rite about there raiders in this 1
"rooster" Wrote:Did McCarty look like his foot was bothering him any?
I thought on the defensive end he favored the foot. He is a good player on one foot or two.
"rooster" Wrote:What are some of the stats for Johnson Central?

Jamie McCarty was named player of the game for WSIP and only played in the second half scoring 21 points on 4-6 3pt. and 4-5 from the freethrow line and perfect from the field not missing any two pointers.

Kyle Rice ended the game with 23 and 8 boards providing a big pressence inside. Once McCarty was on the court, it opened things up for Rice and had a great 3rd quarter.

Tyler Whittaker had 8.
"rooster" Wrote:Did McCarty look like his foot was bothering him any?

You could tell McCarty was very limited at what he could do on the court, but that didn't stop him from having an excellent 16 minutes of Basketball. There were times where I noticed him limping and bending down and holding his foot. You could tell by his defense that he was unable to make sharp turns without pain. When driving to the lane, he often tried to avoid contact. Also, there was no dunking on Mr. mcCarty's part. His face told the story. Great player even if he only had one foot. Imagine if he played the whole game....I'm sure the outcome would have been different.
Good Job Raiders!
"OldtimeR60" Wrote:You could tell McCarty was very limited at what he could do on the court, but that didn't stop him from having an excellent 16 minutes of Basketball. There were times where I noticed him limping and bending down and holding his foot. You could tell by his defense that he was unable to make sharp turns without pain. When driving to the lane, he often tried to avoid contact. Also, there was no dunking on Mr. mcCarty's part. His face told the story. Great player even if he only had one foot. Imagine if he played the whole game....I'm sure the outcome would have been different.
I had a good seat for some of the game and I am not sure of anything on a different outcome. It was a fun game to watch because they both like to run. I didn't see the Raiders handing the ball to Johnson Central like was predicted on the radio the other night. I think that both of these teams may face each other again down the road or at least I hope they do. I always enjoyed pulling for Central when Johnny Ray was coaching there except when they played South Floyd. Good luck to both schools and welcome Coach Starns to the 15th.
yessum
Good job by SF.i didint think they could do it..Proved me wrong
"OldtimeR60" Wrote:You could tell McCarty was very limited at what he could do on the court, but that didn't stop him from having an excellent 16 minutes of Basketball. There were times where I noticed him limping and bending down and holding his foot. You could tell by his defense that he was unable to make sharp turns without pain. When driving to the lane, he often tried to avoid contact. Also, there was no dunking on Mr. mcCarty's part. His face told the story. Great player even if he only had one foot. Imagine if he played the whole game....I'm sure the outcome would have been different.

Excuses is all you got. No the outcome wouldnt of been different. Ryan Johnson Ethan Johnson and Ryan Little all were in foul trouble the 2nd half. The Raiders are just to much for JC
wow
Good win for the raiders. Season is looking up this year.
Congrats Raiders.......
Congrats to the Raiders on the big win, great job boys. All the player really put forth an effort and done really well. My only complaint is some player not mentioning any names really need to pass the ball more to #5. He could really help the team out if people would pass to him more often, hes a great player!:Clap:
Unknown #5 got enough shots during the game, I am a big fan of #5's but when you win a game like the Raiders did by a total Team effort then everyone got and did what they where called on.
oldtimer60: you must not have been there. I was and have since watched the play back twice and McCarty entered the game with 4 minutes to go in the second qrt. and Played all but about 2 minutes in the second half. 20 minutes is more then just the second half.
great win for the Raiders and keep playing as a team no matter what someone puts on here.
Shots for SF. #34 (13) #10 (12) #5 (10)
I agree. the Raiders played team ball and all that should matter is they won instead of of who gets the ball an gets to shoot more.
South Floyd beats Johnson Central and Lawrence County beats Paintsville! I wonder if that changes the outlook for the MANY people who picked Paintsville and Johnson Central as the tope two teams in the 15 Region.

It's early, I know. But I still think this shakes thigs up quite a bit in the 57th District and the 15th Region.
way to go sf
Congrats to SF, Good game #5...lol
Great Game SF. Congrats.