Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lewis County 14 West Carter 6
final
Lewis earns the trip down to the cam.
Didn't expect this one.
CONGRATS LIONS …KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :Thumbs:
Nice job LC
We love our Lions and we are behind all the way. They earned this win tonight, they fought and played with so much heart. It was good to see them get such an important win and earn a trip to Pike County in 2 weeks. Hey Lion fans, can you say "roadtrip"????? Best of luck, have fun and enjoy this victory, maybe Lewis Co. football is turning a corner. West you put up a good fight. Good luck next week on your senior night.
CONGRATULATIONS, LIONS, I have been pulling for you guy's all season, back in the day, I was coached by Bill Robinson at Wurtland for 2 yrs., and he came to Lewis County and started a program, that today, you can be proud of for making the playoffs this season, also Coach Prater, they needed you.
Congrats Lions. Last week you played Russell very well even though the score did not show it. From watching you all the last 2 yrs. Your freshman & JV has the size and numbers. Good luck at the CAM w/ Belfry.
Lewis Co. 14 West Carter 6

West Carter 0 0 6 0 6

Lewis Co. 0 6 8 0 14

Scoring summary:
L--Caleb Enix 4 run (run failed); W--Tyler Price 47 pass from Harrison Bond (pass failed); L--Randy Willis 9 pass from Cole Cooper (Cooper run).
Records: Lewis Co. 3-6, West Carter 4-5.

Kentucky.com
old warrior Wrote:CONGRATULATIONS, LIONS, I have been pulling for you guy's all season, back in the day, I was coached by Bill Robinson at Wurtland for 2 yrs., and he came to Lewis County and started a program, that today, you can be proud of for making the playoffs this season, also Coach Prater, they needed you.

Bill actually took over the program in it's 3rd year.

1969 0-8-1 Nick Diachenko
1970 2-8 Hal Lockhart

We are proud of our Lions. Good job everyone involved.