Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 34 - Knott County Central 32
Final.

Congrats Hornets!
closer game than I thought.
This was a really hard fought game by both teams. The hornets really had to scrape there way back in this one, they was down big at one time. kcc has a good looking football team, but i really haft to question some of there play calls.

Congrats to the hornets keep rolling!!!!!
Magoffin trailed 32-16 in the second half. KCC turned the ball over on their final 3 possessions including 2 fumbles and an interception. Hornets took advantage of the turnovers, scoring 18 unanswered. Great game by both teams. KCC controlled the game throughout until about 5 minutes to go in the 4th. Hornets never led until going up 34-32. Looks like Magoffin just wanted it more at the end.
Wow, down 24-8 Magoffin rallies for the win. Fun and Gun at its finest. MC"s defense adjusted at half and really played well giving up 8 points the final two quarters. Both teams worked hard but KCC got conservative, to say the least, down the stretch run and MCCC capitalized on KCC turnovers. Again, well played game on both sidelines.
Nice win for MC
Go hornets!!
Admin of Kentuckynerd.com
Please come listen to the podcast and read some articles.
I feel bad for Knott Central, they just never seem to get a break. Congras to Magoffin County! The Fightin' Jim Caldwells are feelin' good.
Congrats Magoffin
Very proud of our Hornet: Coaches, Players and the Fans!

They all gave it 100% the entire game!

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
good win by Mc