Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands Cracks Top 30 in Rivals100
The Highlands Blue Birds come in at #27 in this weeks Rivals100.

Saint Xavier comes in at #85.

http://highschool.rivals.com/viewrankhs.asp?ra_key=646
Congrats to the Bluebirds. I know Dale hopes to be ranked #1 one day.
Congrats to the Bluebirds.
This is quite a ranking and something the Birds should be proud of but the true test will be nexst week when Cincy St. X comes to town.
With Cincy X being ranked ahead of them in both the Maxpreps Xcellent 25 poll and ESPN Fab 50 poll, it makes the game against them next week even bigger for the Birds. It will give them a chance to really make a statement nationally and earn some respect from those across the river.
Is ESPN showing the Highland and St. Xavier game on ESPN? I would think so. I would think this game would be great to watch.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Is ESPN showing the Highland and St. Xavier game on ESPN? I would think so. I would think this game would be great to watch.

The Highlands vs. Cincy St. X game will be broadcast on CBS high school preps station. It is on Disk and Direct TV.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Is ESPN showing the Highland and St. Xavier game on ESPN? I would think so. I would think this game would be great to watch.

ESPN isn't broadcasting the game, but it will be televised live....not sure of the channel?
Congrats Birds