Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be at the Belfry/Russell game???
Who is going to be there??
I will be there with bells on...might be a good time for a flyer attack or a flyer helicopter drop.
Smile
I wont be there but trying to find it on the radio station.
i am going to go with russel on this one....go russel
Belfry/Russell will be broadcast on 96.5 WXCC
530 air time with pregame and fans in the stands
It will also be aired on KISS 107.1 out of Russell if you can pick it up. Their announcers and play by play are terrible though.
I will be at the game.
I'll be at the game.
Batpuff Wrote:I wont be there but trying to find it on the radio station.

Some one posted a website. It had a link to a radio station, im hoping to listen to it from there , if i cant make it to the game. It was the post with the Russell Roster on it .
I most definately will be there
You can also listen to teh game live on the web here:
http://www.1071kiss.com/main.html

There is a black box near the top of the page with white writing that says "listen live." Just make sure you don't have pop-ups blocked or the new window that plays the station won't pop up.
I will be there.
Wish I could be...
I will not be there. But i will take Belfry in this one.
me and Hawks nest will definately be there.. go devils !!
This cat right here!!!:Thumbs:
Red Devilette Wrote:me and Hawks nest will definately be there.. go devils !!

Hawks Nest asked me at work today if i would ask you if he could set on Belfry's side....Confusedhh:
I will be there
Prolly be one of the very first one's there....
I may be there too. Sounds like this will be the game to watch this weekend even if it is gonna be really cold. Brrrrrrrr.

Where will everyone meet? Maybe at the chili supper. Maybe everyone could describe themselves and tell what we are wearing so we will know each other when we meet up.
I'll be there early---maybe there will be a bunch around to talk pre-game with..
I do not know yet the boss will prob still be out of town so i will prob be doin some backup shipments at the post office fun.
hawks nest and myself are wearin black kentucky coats. we will be on belfry side on the half talkin to some of his friends lol.. he works with a belfry fan Wink
Does anybody know if the game will be on tv? Belfry's game was on WYMT last week
Probably not but if it is I know it will be on the local channle in ashland but I doubt it will be.