Poll: Who do you think will win this matchup on Sept 11
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
South Laurel
25.00%
Clay County
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel @ Clay County 9/11
Who do you think will win between the Cardinals and the Tigers. The battle of the Hal Rogers Pkwy.
Clay County in a close one.
The Tigers are going to run all over South this week. Don't expect it to be close because the Tiger defence is looking great and they will shut the cardinals down.
CLAY 38
South 12
I look to Clay to win easily in this one.
The Tigers take it!
Clay County takes this one by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
I noticed Scott Co. Knocked off Boone Co. on Boone's home turf this is never an easy task, Scott out-gained Clay by 14 yards of total offense if you take away a couple blocked punts and a Clay Co Fumble this game would gave gone to the wire, The scoreboard wasn't very indicative of how close the game was.

I think a lot of people may overlook Clay this year, and they are a completely different team than we've seen out of Clay in Many years.

I think Clay may just Roll in the game against the Cards.

Clay by three touchdowns.
Clay County 24-14
I like the Tigers as well. I'll take them by a touchdown or so.

Good luck to both teams!
Clay Co. by 2 TDs.
Clay County Easy
Clay doesn't have the offensive firepower of years past and are basing their attack on running the ball and clock control. Their defense has improved but depth is still a concern. Coming off a lopsided loss at the hands of Scott Co. plus a bye week should have the Tigers ready for redemption. South has finally agreed to play Clay and may wish they have waited another year or so. They are coming off a loss to rival North and things will only get alot tougher for Coach Welch and company.
Tigers win easily, 34-14.
I will take Clay County by 10+
Quote:Clay doesn't have the offensive firepower of years past and are basing their attack on running the ball and clock control. Their defense has improved but depth is still a concern. Coming off a lopsided loss at the hands of Scott Co. plus a bye week should have the Tigers ready for redemption. South has finally agreed to play Clay and may wish they have waited another year or so. They are coming off a loss to rival North and things will only get alot tougher for Coach Welch and company.
Tigers win easily, 34-14.

Yes the Tigers do base their attack on running the ball and clock control, but people are going to see they are still very explosive on offence. They have plenty of fire power. Obviously you completly agree with me considering you think they will score 34 points this week. Their running backs and quarterback are capable of breaking loose for a touchdown at anytime. And their defence depth may be a problem if injuries become a problem, but besides that they are very well conditioned for long hard games.GO CLAY COUNTY TIGERS
Tigers-34
Cardinals-16
GO BLACK AND GOLD:beavis: