Poll: Who do you think will win this matchup on Sept 11
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
50.91%
Letcher Central
49.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Letcher Central 9/11
I don't see them winning big against Belfry..but agree with the victory LCC by 10
I'm going to take LCC. I believe Howard and company score quickly and Belfry has to play catch-up(not their fortay). If belfry comes out and scores first and then holds LCC on their 1st drive--it will turn into a typical Haywood ball control game. Look for a good one and the team that gets it going the earliest--wins.
im going with lcc..good luck coach whitaker
Im going to go with Belfry, but prove me wrong LCC
Hope Belfry gets the win!
LCC gets the win. IF this game is close expect a trick play to turn the tides in this game just like in the hazard game. IF they convert it successful then LCC will march on to victory.
Belfry. No doubt...IF they want it bad enough!
2 days away!!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!
Belfry comes out fired up, continuing to get better week-by-week.

Belfry 28
LCC 21
I think this is the toughest Belfry schedule I have ever saw, and it's going to pay of big time come the second half of the season. This game will be close, whomever wins, will win by 7 pts or less...IMO.

Go Pirates!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great game going to be a cliffhanger. I plan to be there. Never underestimate Hillard Howard! I look for Hillard to pull that proverbial rabbit right back out of his black hat again! LCC by 2-3 points!
Soon it will be on and we will know where both teams stand!!! LCC needs to take it to them hard. Belfry is going to show up to play and the Cougars have to get them off their game fast. If LCC can control the line of scrimmage then they should be golden. Stop the run and keep them guessing Cougars!!!!!!
Good Luck Pirates! Showed up for a soccer game tonight and got invited to join the team and eat. 1st class! Would have loved to eat but was stuffed before hand guys and THANKS! Wished I hadn't have ate before hand now! By the way ..awesome grill! Complex is awesome! I may have to move to Belfry if I see much more of what I seen tonight...LMAO...You know what I'm talkin bout PHS1986!!!!!...LMAO!!!! Good Luck Guys!
OffTheHook Wrote:Good Luck Pirates! Showed up for a soccer game tonight and got invited to join the team and eat. 1st class! Would have loved to eat but was stuffed before hand guys and THANKS! Wished I hadn't have ate before hand now! By the way ..awesome grill! Complex is awesome! I may have to move to Belfry if I see much more of what I seen tonight...LMAO...You know what I'm talkin bout PHS1986!!!!!...LMAO!!!! Good Luck Guys!

LMAO.... Yep, I know what ya mean!!!
Thanks OTH for the positive words. We do that every Thursday night for the boys so if you back around, just drop by and we'll take care of ya!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
42-28 LETCHER CENTRAL ROLLS ON!!!!!!!! good luck and have a nice a** beating Belfry... Smile
Belfry by 2
dmoney07 Wrote:42-28 LETCHER CENTRAL ROLLS ON!!!!!!!! good luck and have a nice a** beating Belfry... Smile

Such a bold statement coming from a team who has accomplished nothing, beat three teams with a combined record of (2-6) Compared to Belfry's schedule of opponents with a record of (7-2). Belfry has by far played the tougher schedule and I think that will show in tonights game. If the same Belfry team that played the second half against Ashland shows up tonight, then the Pirates will drive home on 119 with the victory.Just make sure after the game that you have the guts to come back on here and discuss the game.

Belfry - 28

LCC -13
Belfry_99 Wrote:Such a bold statement coming from a team who has accomplished nothing, beat three teams with a combined record of (2-6) Compared to Belfry's schedule of opponents with a record of (7-2). Belfry has by far played the tougher schedule and I think that will show in tonights game. If the same Belfry team that played the second half against Ashland shows up tonight, then the Pirates will drive home on 119 with the victory.Just make sure after the game that you have the guts to come back on here and discuss the game.

Belfry - 28

LCC -13

preach brother,lolTongueirateSho
Belfry_99 Wrote:Such a bold statement coming from a team who has accomplished nothing, beat three teams with a combined record of (2-6) Compared to Belfry's schedule of opponents with a record of (7-2). Belfry has by far played the tougher schedule and I think that will show in tonights game. If the same Belfry team that played the second half against Ashland shows up tonight, then the Pirates will drive home on 119 with the victory.Just make sure after the game that you have the guts to come back on here and discuss the game.

Belfry - 28

LCC -13

Preach on my friend. TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
I am a firm believer in Belfry football because they are usually power houses but they are not this year and this letcher central team is big and they will wear belfry down and should win by 10 points.
bac2369 Wrote:I am a firm believer in Belfry football because they are usually power houses but they are not this year and this letcher central team is big and they will wear belfry down and should win by 10 points.

I hope every opponent we face this year keeps that same mentality that this Belfry team is down and not a typical Belfry team. Even though I am a huge fan of Belfry football, any observer of this team who has watched all three games will tell you that this team looks Nothing like it did against Prestonsburg. I am not making excuses for this team and its record I am stating facts, If Belfry would have started the season looking like the team they were against Ashland... no one would have said that Belfry looks to be in for a long year! As I said I hope every team we play feels like they have us whipped and that they are bigger and stronger and will wear us down with thier size. Last week for example.. Ashland had a huge size advantage against the Pirates, but I don't recall Belfry wearing down, I recall them beating the Tomcats 3 scores to 1 in the second half and almost completing the comeback against a very good Ashland team... This Belfry team is right where they need to be at this point in the season, If we lose tonight then so be it, But I can bet you one thing, this Belfry team will be one to be reckoned with before this whole deal shakes out.

Go Pirates!
I would really like to go watch this game!! Good luck to both teams!
Would like to see my pirates pull this one out it will
be a great game to watch go Belfry.
First thoughts- parking /traffic is awful, nice school and gym (in bathroom.) Parking spot got my lucky shoes dirty!