Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50th district
corbin
south laurel
whitley co
williamsburg

how does this distrist work. they have won the last 6 regions i beleive.
the dark wizard Wrote:corbin
south laurel
whitley co
williamsburg

how does this distrist work. they have won the last 6 regions i beleive.

I was thinking that Rockcastle won in 2004 in Middlesboro, then Corbin and then South for three years before Corbin won again.

Corbin and South should be a good battle again with Whitley County also pretty strong. Williamsburg lost a lot to graduation.
Corbin.
palmer Wrote:I was thinking that Rockcastle won in 2004 in Middlesboro, then Corbin and then South for three years before Corbin won again.

Corbin and South should be a good battle again with Whitley County also pretty strong. Williamsburg lost a lot to graduation.

Corbin and South Laurel both won their region in 2005 when South was still in the 12th and Corbin the 13th. South won in 2006 with Barbourville the runner up, South Laurel again in 2007 and 2008 with Corbin the runner up both years, then Corbin broke through in 2009 with South Laurel the runner up. You can count on one team from the 50th being in the finals just about every year. Rockcastle is the last team to win the region from another district.
Comes down to South Laurel & Corbin once again. I don't think either Whitley nor Williamsburg will have much of a shot at competing with either.
I'm going with Corbin.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL