Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wade Boggs on Steriods
I just can't see this. He never hit for power, he was a pure hitter! From 82-88, Boggs hit under .350 one time, and that was .349..Unreal numbers!
More and more players were on the juice. I like baseball but this tuff has really turned me agianst it. I would reather go to a minor league game than a pro game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
This one stuns me bigtime.
I guess it does not stun me as much as others. For me, Boggs was a guy that early on in his career broke down a lot. He physically had health issues that kept him from playing at 100% for the beginning of his career. Then the guys winds up playing 20 years+???? Steroids is not just for power or speed, its for RECOVERY. For a guy like Boggs, who was often injured, Steroids would get him back on the field quicker, which may have been the case.
He never took steroids...He was talking about players that took steroids and this was his outlook on the subject!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:He never took steroids...He was talking about players that took steroids and this was his outlook on the subject!

I noticed this earlier today but just figured people would figure it out sometime. The title would have helped by saying "Wade Boggs on the subject of Steroids"
That is so true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]