Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 06-07
How do you think the Dawgs will be next year with Goldsmith going into his 3rd year? They return a LOT of talent from this years team and should have a little easier schedule with Ironton and Wayne coming off of the schedule. How do you think they will be next year?

I say 6-4 or 7-3.:#1:
7-3 overall going 3-2 in the district coming in 3rd and going 1-1 in the playoffs.
If they don't learn to take care of the football they will be in the same boat as they were this year...losing alot of games which they could have made close or even won. :help:

Oh, and make sure those boys get fed before the games...that way they aren't chewing on folks ankles during the game.:Hungry: Smile
They like that taste.LOL, They should be a lot better next year, less drama!!!
I think Lawerence will be a lot better next year. They had a lot of talent this year, it's just that a lot of their players were young. They lose 4 starters on offense from this year (RB Jason Spradlin, RG Doug Thompson, RT Josh Ferguson, and C Brett Cooksey), and they lose 4 on defense (DE Larry Fitzpatrick, MLB Josh Ferguson, CB Dave Michaell, and FS Jason Spradlin). If Billy Goldsmith can find some replacements for those starters (and I'm sure he will), and if he can keep getting consistent improvement from some of his young players like he has been, then I think Lawerence County will produce some tough teams these next few years just like they did in the 90s.

Good luck to the Dawgs.
Its a little to early to be talking about next season ! But i hope they end up playing Pburg.