Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your all time favorite movie actor?
Tom Hanks, Nicholas Cage, Will Smith, and John Travolta
Nicolas Cage! Hands down! i love this thread lol
Nicolas Cage
Will Smith
Morgan Freeman (Old school question: Who remembers when he played on "The Electric Company"??? It was the show right after Sesame Street maybe in the early 70's.
Hugh Jackman
Gene Hackman
Toby McQuire (no spiderman fans out there???)
John Travolta (who would believe he was a sweathog???)
George Clooney (no O, Brother fans either???)
Sylvester Stalone(come on Rocky fans).
Sam Elliot
John Wayne (anybody remember the Duke???)
bigjim4packers Wrote:Nicolas Cage
Will Smith
Morgan Freeman (Old school question: Who remembers when he played on "The Electric Company"??? It was the show right after Sesame Street maybe in the early 70's.
Hugh Jackman
Gene Hackman
Toby McQuire (no spiderman fans out there???)
John Travolta (who would believe he was a sweathog???)
George Clooney (no O, Brother fans either???)
Sylvester Stalone(come on Rocky fans).
Sam Elliot
John Wayne (anybody remember the Duke???)

Good list. John Wayne in Big Jake... 'You boys wouldn't hit your ole daddy would you?" Then he beats the crap out of his two sons. CLASSIC. :notworthy
Will Ferrel.
Samuel Jackson
Denzel Washington
Jim Carrey
Jack Nichelson

Chuck Norris
Adam Sandler
Morgan Freeman
:Cheerlead
I knew i had forgotten someone
Gene Hackman

George Clooney:Cheerlead
Still Nicolas Cage...........but is't there any Jackie Chan or Jet Li fans on this site? I havnt seen either of them mentioned.
K_Mac Wrote:Still Nicolas Cage...........but is't there any Jackie Chan or Jet Li fans on this site? I havnt seen either of them mentioned.

I like Jackie Chan's attempt at comedy. He was great in the Rush Hour movies.
Or perhaps Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.....I am a HUGE fan of most all of his movies. I love Walking Tall, The Rundown, DOOM, Scorpion King, Game Plan, etc.. lol pretty much all of his movies..

Did anyone notice Arnold Swarchenegger (i know i butchered tat spelling) was in The Rundown in the beginning?
I looove old movies so either Paul Newman or Audrey Hepburn, but for someone who is still alive lol it would be Diane Lane or Leo Dicaprio.
Stardust Wrote:I like Jackie Chan's attempt at comedy. He was great in the Rush Hour movies.

I agree. I love Rush Hour 1 and 2.......but Rush Hour 3 was terrible in comparison to the first 2 in my opinion.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Gene Hackman<---Loved him in tombstone!
Gene Hackman was in "Wyatt Earp" not Tombstone.
Val kilner as Doc Holiday on Tomestone. He was awesome.
John Wayne and the Cowboys is one of my favorites. Big Jac (the dog can stay but the indian has to sleep out side).