Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nathan Martin and Gatlin Clark
Betsy Layne's Nathan Martin has an invitation to represent Kentucky in the 2009 Junior Nationals in Champaign,Illinois. Pikeville's own Gatlin Clark also played in the state qualifier. But, have not heard anything about Gatlin yet.

Anyone know about Gatlin or have any thoughts about Martin and Clark?
I'm pleased to hear this about Martin. I know he has a lot of talent and this will definitely raise his confidence level to let him know what he's capable of.
bballreporter Wrote:I'm pleased to hear this about Martin. I know he has a lot of talent and this will definitely raise his confidence level to let him know what he's capable of.

Agreed.
Both should be very good players in the 15th next season! Good luck to them!
Big Congrats To Both!!!
I Know Martin Personally And Know That He Is A Great Kid With Tons Of Work Ethic!!!!!!
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Big Congrats To Both!!!
I Know Martin Personally And Know That He Is A Great Kid With Tons Of Work Ethic!!!!!!

Martin really is a great athlete. But he needs to add weight and hit the weight room.
Congrats
Gatlin got his letter in the mail friday inviting him to play in the games in Champagne. I went to Bowling Green with Gatlin to watch him play, and he was the best player there or at least played like it. He played a true PG by giving great passes, slashing the lane, and playing great defense. Nathan and Gatlin were on the same team, and that team went undefeated. I think that almost everyone on that team got invited to the national tourny and then a couple from the other teams. Gatlin's game has grown monumentally and it will continue to with his work in the weightroom and on the court, he'll be on to watch this year.
great players they should represent the 15th region well
congratulations guys!! keep up the good work..
does Gaitlin play football? Will Nathan play football? Now that both are going to Illinois.
betsylaynealum Wrote:does Gaitlin play football? Will Nathan play football? Now that both are going to Illinois.
I believe this is in the summer.
betsylaynealum Wrote:does Gaitlin play football? Will Nathan play football? Now that both are going to Illinois.

I would say that Martin would still play football.
Congrats to both! glad to finally see some attention to others that have played well there whole career, The spotlight is finally shifting from "one high school" to others in the 15th.
W.I.T.N.E.S.S Wrote:I would say that Martin would still play football.

Yes he is starting at QB...good arm good speed....
Gatlin is all basketball.
Congats to both
Recznik Wrote:Yes he is starting at QB...good arm good speed....

Yea. I don't see him quiting football. To much talent.
Both Are Wonderful Players