Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 14 Shelby Valley 4
Final.
Congrats Pikeville!
PHS has such a cake schedule
who pitched fot both teams ?
Throwdown Wrote:PHS has such a cake schedule
Ok. Johnson Central three times, Letcher Central twice, Paintsville twice, Estill County, Rowan County, George Rogers Clark, Lawrence County, Hazard, and Perry Central. That is 13 quality games right there. Plus three more games with decent teams, Belfry twice and Sheldon Clark. So that is more than 15 quality or good games on the schedule. So which ones of those are "cake"?
Mr.cold Wrote:who pitched fot both teams ?
For Pikeville:
Boyd- 4
Huffman- 1
Cecil- 2
Jon Hall
Trey Roberts
"It is not ethical to say that Pikeville has a cake walk schedule" Their boys have been playing some outstanding baseball the last few weeks. They hit the ball very well, they field the ball, and when you can do those things along with some great arms. Winning just falls in place! Don't get me wrong I am not a Pikeville Fan! But do not take nothing away from the kids. They been playing their hearts out!
Pikeville has been hitting really good. I thought Scott McDonald hit one out last night. But, Valley has a monsterous field. (nothing like Phelps though.)
Don't think I'm a Pikeville fan either. I'm all Valley!
Never would have guessed you was a valley fan Mr.Rainman, could have fooled me.:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Congrats PHS
Congrats Pikeville.