Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
playoff matchups
november football can bring us some great games, what possible matchups are the most intriguing to you guys, feel free to include any class or any part of the state. personally i love it when the pirates have to tangle with the likes of the blackcats or the bobcats of breathitt county, those games are usually wars.
Well, there's huge possibility that Belfry will host Breathitt County in round two of the playoffs.
Somerset vs Lynn Camp part 2
And, I hope the Wildcats can pull this one out this time around
BelfryPride Wrote:Well, there's huge possibility that Belfry will host Breathitt County in round two of the playoffs.
There is no chance of that. They are in opposite sides of regional picture. It looks like this. It would have to be for a regional championship.

Shelby Valey at M'boro/Leslie Winner
Breathitt Co at Sheldon Clark

Cawood at Belfry
P'burg at M'boro/Leslie Loser
Lynn Camp at. somerset vol.2 or Lynn Camp at Painstville vol. 1 Smile
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:There is no chance of that. They are in opposite sides of regional picture. It looks like this. It would have to be for a regional championship.

Shelby Valey at M'boro/Leslie Winner
Breathitt Co at Sheldon Clark

Cawood at Belfry
P'burg at M'boro/Leslie Loser

look for it to be belfry and sheldon clark in the regional championship
Johnson Central @ Ashland II
More than likley
Pburg @ Middlesboro
if lesile beats them
[QUOTE]look for it to be belfry and sheldon clark in the regional championship

:wtf1: Are you crazy...sheldon clark will be lucky to make it out of the first round....Brethitt county will beat them in inez...guarented!
TE#82 Wrote:look for it to be belfry and sheldon clark in the regional championship
That is an awful bold statment. I guarntee you that Coach Hager knows how big the first game is against Breathitt Co. He will be focused and keep his team focused on them before even thinking about Belfry. Sheldon Clark is capable of being right here with Belfry when the smoke clears, but they each have some road to plow before they get there. This is the playoffs and I don't know if you know anything about that, but there are few gimmie games in the playoffs. One bad game here and your season is over. You had better not be overlooking anyone because I know Hager and the rest of SC isnt.
any of these teams competing in the playoffs I would be excited about watching.
Bell co, Rock co, Madison Southern, Ashland, and Johnson Central. all these teams are all close together right at the top of region 4 class AAA
tomcat68 Wrote:Johnson Central @ Ashland II

That would be the game to watch I hope it happens.
I know Madsion Southern plays at JC and Clay Co. travels to Ashland
Mason Co. travels to Rockcastle Co. and LC travels to Bell Co.
But if Ashland were to win who would they play the winner of Rockcasle Co. game or the winner of the Bell Co. game??
Ashland would host the winner of the Rockcastle/Mason game.
Bell would host the winner of the Madison Southern/JC game.
TC is correct.
tomcat68 Wrote:Ashland would host the winner of the Rockcastle/Mason game.
Bell would host the winner of the Madison Southern/JC game.

Thanks for the info TC68
Sounds like some tough games in AAA playoffs
Leslie County will host Shelby Valley.
QQ, check your email.