Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Going To The State Tournament?
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I'll be there...Press Row!

Me 2! On Press row!
killerb Wrote:Me 2! On Press row!

Rub it in guys!!! :Thumbs:
NYY10 Wrote:This year will be my 2nd time going. I believe Scott Co has it again this year tho.

They lost their best player due to injury, Richie Phares will not be playing, sadly, yet this opens it up to the rest of the teams,they are suddenly beatable now, imagine if Shelby Valley lost Justice again. Senior year means so much to each high school player, I really hope Phares heals quickly and has a good college career. To everyone going to Rupp, I am jealous, would love to go.
i will be there hoping the 15th can bring the big hardware back to Pike County.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I'll be there...Press Row!

The real question is, will anyone get escourted off press row...:lmao:
OutsideLogic Wrote:The real question is, will anyone get escourted off press row...:lmao:
Good Question
Gotta watch those dawgs!!!!
:Thumbs: I've had rooms for 3 weeks, Go SV :Thumbs:
alleycat53 Wrote::Thumbs: I've had rooms for 3 weeks, Go SV :Thumbs:

Like I said in another thread orginally from Pike CO. and have been to the last 5 state tourney's and sure glad I don't have to make that three hour drive to Lexington now, wish SV the best but I hope you didn't pay for more than one night unless you plan on just sticking around watching some other good teams.
i'm going will be my 5th or 6th time. i went to virge high school so i went when they went and i have gone the times shelby valley has gone