Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 65 - Sheldon Clark 55
Final, Hornets win another one, they are really clicking at the right time!
Congrats MC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Congrats MC.
Magoffin County is firing on all cylinders at just the right time.

Congrats Hornets!
Sc looked really impressive tonight being up 12-1 at one point in the 1st QT they played as a team tonight and just couldn't come up with a win tonight. The half court shot the # 3 from MC hit at the buzzard swung the momentum over to MC and Sc could not get anything going in the 4th
Congrats MC
Congrats Mc
BatCat11 Wrote:Sc looked really impressive tonight being up 12-1 at one point in the 1st QT they played as a team tonight and just couldn't come up with a win tonight. The half court shot the # 3 from MC hit at the buzzard swung the momentum over to MC and Sc could not get anything going in the 4th

So how many birds were involved in this game besides the Cardinals that got beat?
Good wn by the Hornets, Nehi certainly gets his team ready by district time but once again the Cards found a way to lose and its the four - five game n the district opener. Wonder what excuses will be used this time but again Hornets good home win.:notworthy
Trust me there will be an excuse as soon as Martin Co.'s electric gets turned back on. lol
The #3 mentioned earlier is zach sparks senior point guard, that game by game is becoming not only the best point guard in the 57th district but possibly 15 region, he has the unique ability to take over a game by driving in aggressivley or sinking a huge three.
good win for magoffin
LC_HAMMER Wrote:Trust me there will be an excuse as soon as Martin Co.'s electric gets turned back on. lol

Your not gonna hear excuses from me we got beat plain and simple, and i bet that this Magoffin County team will be playing in the district championship game.
LC_HAMMER Wrote:So how many birds were involved in this game besides the Cardinals that got beat?

what, that doesnt make any sense, what r u talking about?
CHUCK_NORRIS#99 Wrote:what, that doesnt make any sense, what r u talking about?

I think that was a reference to the shot beating the buzzard instead of buzzer that was mentioned by someone in one of the posts.
Congrats-Hornets
I hate to see a player run his own team down...Shows no class!!!
SC should stop the bleeding tonight against Williamson
The Hornets played well ....
The Hornets played well, but as usual 3-point shooting is what got SC beat!!