Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Billy Gillispie a little Confusing?
Not because I am a Louisville fan or nothing forget all about that but Liggins in the Ole Miss Game played turnover after turnover and bad shot after bad shot. Porter game out and made a quick three and doing fairly well I thought possibly the best he had done in his career.
another situation at the start of the year in Nevada and his punishment was a record time playing with 27 minutes.
Landon Slone probably a crowd favorite not played since Christmas break.
Is it not a little confusing to you.
I do question the Liggins/Porter decision during the Ole Miss game because Liggins was making terrible decisions the entire game. Porter didn't really get a chance to do anything, although he did make a 3 at the beginning of the game.

Another thing I question is the minutes that Ramon Harris is receiving.
BillyG is somewhat confusing on the radio show.
Confusing? That's mild perception. He was out coached against Ole Miss and what he said in response to Jeannine on ESPN was just unacceptable during a half time question from her. UK took about 10 steps backwards.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I do question the Liggins/Porter decision during the Ole Miss game because Liggins was making terrible decisions the entire game. Porter didn't really get a chance to do anything, although he did make a 3 at the beginning of the game.

Another thing I question is the minutes that Ramon Harris is receiving.

Do you think it is due to loyalty? Loyalty does not keep you contracted, but what other explanation could it be?
Gillispie just isn't that great of a coach. It's really pretty simple, IMO.