Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Voters
DevilsWin Wrote:Segregation in prison is a means of survival. Strength in numbers.

Mostly but not always. People do not always align with the groups that would help them survive the best. Many white inmates will fight to stay unaffiliated while I have never seen a hispanic inmate that wasn't affiliated. That just shows there are many influences to why they segregate themselves other than survival.
Stardust Wrote:Every President has waivered from their political stance one they have taken office. As President of the United States, I feel that we still need to support him as the leader. We have no choice now, he is the leader. However, we have the right to pursuade him to make "OUR" choices, and we are not doing our job as the "PEOPLE" if we idly sit back and let him and congress do things that are not in our interest. The challenge is that all of us have a play in what goes on. So, we who opposed him being elected have to voice our opinion to sway those who did elect him. Politics goes in the direction of what the people want. Sorry if sometimes that goes awry from what we may want as individuals.

Don't just sit back idly. Challenge your government. Challenge others to challnge the government. This is not President Obama's county, this is ours! Sitting back and disagreeing in not being part of the solution. Standing up and challenging is our right, and our job!

Well stated!
I supported and worked very hard for Hillary Clinton in the Primary. After Obama secured the Nomination, I was for Obama.

The Republicans have destroyed this economy, they have put our service men and women in harms way for oil and a war that George H.W. Bush could'nt finish.

The Republicans are for the Richest of the Rich and their own self interests. It's time for a Change, and Change has come to America. It's a New Day and it brings New Hope.

Obama! Obama! Obama!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I watched one interview where a woman who supported Obama was asked why and she said,"he's goin to pay for my house, and get me money to pay for my car."

One of my friends told me that he was goin to vote for Obama because he would take my money and give it to my friend.

Everyone who isn't making much money is going to be looking for a handout.. I work hard for everything I have. I have been working now for almost ten years, last year I made almost 70,000 dollars. I'm 26 years old. Why should my wife and I who combined for a little over 100k be punished for working our tails off. Just because someone else won't get out and work. I know this country is in bad shape and there isn't a lot of choices for jobs, but give me a break..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.