Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 84 - Belfry 55
Final
Congrats Breathitt County
Good win for BC.
What is Breathitt record this year?
Impressive victory for the Bobcats! This shows much better the 14th region is than the 15th region. A middle-of-the-road 14th region team blows out a middle-of-the-road 15th region team.
Breathitt Bobcats will be getting much better,with a few more pratices with all players togeather,even in yesterdays game didnt have a starter Jermeny Congleton ,they have one of the strongest benches in 14eh region,maybe they just might be middle of the road now but by seasons end they will be farther up than most in 14th will think,I say they could be in top 1-5 by seasons end!!!
When did Channing start 2play? I thought he didn't like it. He's probably doing it to get quicker for football.
BillyTubbs Wrote:When did Channing start 2play? I thought he didn't like it. He's probably doing it to get quicker for football.

He has played evry year.
I know but he quit halfway through last year and was just going to concentrate on football. I thought that where he done that, that he would not play this year.
Congrats Breathitt!!
I think the Bobcats will get better as the season progresses and be a contender for region.
BillyTubbs Wrote:I know but he quit halfway through last year and was just going to concentrate on football. I thought that where he done that, that he would not play this year.

Alot of players quit last year. Some transfered to other schools and still didn't come back.
good job Breathitt
Csportsman11 Wrote:Breathitt Bobcats will be getting much better,with a few more pratices with all players togeather,even in yesterdays game didnt have a starter Jermeny Congleton ,they have one of the strongest benches in 14eh region,maybe they just might be middle of the road now but by seasons end they will be farther up than most in 14th will think,I say they could be in top 1-5 by seasons end!!!

The documentation and commitment and your qualifications and investments you have made legitimately requires you to focus on manufacturing,because the road for breathitt basketball will be gloomy.
Anyone know what Belfrys record is???
RavenBoy Wrote:What is Breathitt record this year?

6-7

North Laurel 56-70(L)
Letcher County Central 41-58(L)
Brown 69-40(W)
Williamsburg 61-59(W)
Pendleton County 46-53(L)
Potomac, VA 46-64(L)
South Oldham 61-89(L)
Clay County 42-72(L)
Horizon Science, OH 64-62(W)
David Crockett, TN 71-54(W)
June Buchanan 62-76(L)