Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 year old GIRL throws 3 TD's in High School Game...
TORRANCE, Calif. -- When the Bishop Montgomery High School quarterback went down with a fractured leg, his replacement stepped in and completed four of five passes for three touchdowns.

There's nothing too unusual about that, except that the replacement quarterback was a girl.

Miranda McOsker, 15, is one of 253 girls out of 100,000 high school students in California who are playing football this year, according to the California Interscholastic Foundation. She joined the private Catholic school's football program last spring.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/news/story?id=2187201

What do you think about that? :omg:

I think it's great, if they want to play, especially if they don't suck, who cares, right?
Thats outstanding. Great story. They mention that Miranda will have the opportunity to compete for a varsity starting position in the next couple of years. You go girl.

BTW, shes 5'9 140 lbs. She probably bigger than alot of the jv boys on her team.
That is awesome. Girls kicking ass and taking names is always a good thing.
I'd Love to see a girl from the moutains do that, thats amazing.
Congrats to the girl. If they want to go out there and do it more power to them. And for them to be good at it, that's even better.
congrats to her, but whats gonna happen when she takes a hit??? you think she can take it???
LCwildcatJR Wrote:congrats to her, but whats gonna happen when she takes a hit??? you think she can take it???

That's what i'm wondering.
wow good for her...
i'm a girl and i doubt i'd ever play football not countin powderpuff...

CTD considerin she plays on the JV team and starts as their qb then i'd say she's prolly already been hit...maybe not as hard as the varsity guys can but im sure she realizes thats part of the game and if she's gonna keep playin she's probably just accepted that and decided to keep playin anyways
Thats great! I WISH MORE WOMEN WOULD PLAY!!!
HAHA does this mean she HAS TO SHOWER with the guys? hmmmmmmm good ?
go panthers!!! Wrote:wow good for her...
i'm a girl and i doubt i'd ever play football not countin powderpuff...

CTD considerin she plays on the JV team and starts as their qb then i'd say she's prolly already been hit...maybe not as hard as the varsity guys can but im sure she realizes thats part of the game and if she's gonna keep playin she's probably just accepted that and decided to keep playin anyways

She probably has been hit. But the thing is, I doubt if a dude would come out and hit her full force.. Even in a varsity game. there is a thread on this somewhere.. hang on i'll find it.
what are the chances on the nfl ever drafting a girl? lets say a qb that had heisman like numbers in college would a team pick her up?
Wow
cool