Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will they win a game
Ok Betsy Layne is 0-7 right now with three games remaining Haysi,VA , Phelps, and Jenkins will they or can they win a game this year.
hmm i dont know anything about Haysi VA, but i think its a toss up for the phelps game, im guessing they will beat jenkins, though i'd like to see them win a game this year
i dont know anything about the VA team but as far as phelps there is no chance that BL will beat them. Id say phelps will win by 4-5 Tds and the jenkins game will be close although i think jenkins will win.
BL will get beaten badly by Haysi and Phelps...from what I've seen they will compete with Jenkins.
How come betsy lane is struggling so bad this year?
idk if you ever noticed, but BL wasn't much of a football team in past years... they can play bball though.
Well we got the answer to Haysi 48-0 BL lost agian now they get 2 weeks to get ready for phelps maybe that will help who knows why BL doest have a good football team. Maybe one reason is they may have people that can play football and is really godd but the see the team lose and say well it aint like i would make a diffrence so they dont play. another reason they struggle is their o-line is their weakness they may have great players who can run but they dont get no blocking Bill Collins is a perfect example the boy had louisville, KY Nebraska and Alabama looking into him but it does no good if he doesnt have a line to help him but im gonna predict this right now by next year or the year after BL is ganna be good trust me.:Thumbs:
Keep your head up guys
Betsy Lane use to be pretty good in the mid 90s. I played against Bubba Combs and some RB by the name of Bo something? He was a good rb.

I think the problem is with numbers. Some mountain schools just dont have the enough kids coming out to play.
Coach Derossett coached at BL for a while in the mid-90's and brought the program up a notch before he left. BL will win 1 or maybe 2 games this year.
What about this idea for these schools?

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...hp?t=12440
(it's another thread within this Football message board).
I don't think they can beat Phelps.. they may be able to play with Jenkins though
As bad as I hate to say it I think BL will lose out. Phelps has a fairly efficient passing game, and they have been putting tons of points on the board. I also believe Jenkins will pull a close one out to finish the year. Good luck to all though.
Phelps will beat Betsy Layne but I do think that the Bobcats will have a chance to win against Jenkins.
They have talented players, maybe its the coaching.
idk if they will but it will hard for them 2 get there first win
Good luck bobcats its tough I KNOW....Hang in there....
shafter9 Wrote:Good luck bobcats its tough I KNOW....Hang in there....

:Thumbs: I agree. Keep working hard and things will get better.
Betsy Lane will not win a game this season, 0-10, good luck next year