Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elkhorn City Cougar Classic Pairings (Dec 26th and 27th)
Friday December 26th
10:00 a.m. Jenkins vs. Mullins
11:30 a.m. Elkhorn City vs. Dorton
1:00 p.m. Millard vs. Adams
2:30 p.m. MJP vs. Kimper

Double Elimination
I see Mullins, Dorton, Millard, and MJP advancing in the first round. Just a two day tournament?
Ultimate Fan Wrote:I see Mullins, Dorton, Millard, and MJP advancing in the first round. Just a two day tournament?

It is a 2 day, double elimination tournament.

I don't know what to expect yet out of our team in this tournament. Our point guard will not be there because he is going to Florida with SV . . . his brother plays. We aren't very deep at the guard position so our power forward will be running the point. Should be interesting and a learning experience for our young team. You can guarantee they'll play hard though, and that is half the battle.
Shoud be a very good test for your young Wildcats without there playmaker, but you do get the most out of them everytime they hit the floor, they are a fun bunch to watch play, good luck.
trufan Wrote:Shoud be a very good test for your young Wildcats without there playmaker, but you do get the most out of them everytime they hit the floor, they are a fun bunch to watch play, good luck.

Thanks. Jesse is a key part of this team. It will only help in the long run though because someone else has to help him handle the ball in big games.
i think that it will come down to mjp and adams in the final game
D-Train Wrote:i think that it will come down to mjp and adams in the final game

They play tonight in the semifinals of the winner's bracket, so one will be in the loser's bracket for tomorrow. I think whoever wins this game will have a big advantage because they will have to play less games to win the tournament. Should be a good game.