Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 93 - Appalachian St. 69
Final!
Congrats UK and Meeks, but what is up with Gillispie? You are up 30 the whole game and leave your starters in until 2 minutes to go? I understand leaving Meeks in a little longer because of his performance and giving him a shot to score more, but leaving all the starters in shows no class. I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice that and feel that way.
Well darn what time was this on?:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I heard on tv that the Cats have 4 games in either 7 or 10 days....it was good that the starters played a bit since they haven't played but a game or 2 the past two weeks...but I think I would've played the reserves when up by 30pts. so a chance at fatigue doesn't set in. Good job overall though....Stewart played really well also.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Congrats UK and Meeks, but what is up with Gillispie? You are up 30 the whole game and leave your starters in until 2 minutes to go? I understand leaving Meeks in a little longer because of his performance and giving him a shot to score more, but leaving all the starters in shows no class. I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice that and feel that way.

He is just getting them some experience.
It was to be expected, and Meeks lit it up too, tying ole Delk's 3pt shots made in a game.
I am glad that he did leave them in they have to get into the mode of the one doing the butt kicking instead of putting it on cruise control and let the other team crawl back into the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
nice win for the cats