Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Elem VS Stumbo DEC 18TH
Whats your alls predictions? I dont really know about C-team, could go either way. I believe Allen will win B-team (there fired up right now). And I think the A-team game will be close, but I cant really decide who will get it. To my knowledge Allen will be without Corey Grigsby tonight. He is the player that went straight into the wall and cut open his head vs SF. Good luck both teams.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Whats your alls predictions? I dont really know about C-team, could go either way. I believe Allen will win B-team (there fired up right now). And I think the A-team game will be close, but I cant really decide who will get it. To my knowledge Allen will be without Corey Grigsby tonight. He is the player that went straight into the wall and cut open his head vs SF. Good luck both teams.
did you guys beat sf?
baller00 Wrote:did you guys beat sf?

No they blew us out, something in the line of 70 to 20.

The B-team game wasnt that bad.. they beat us around 10 I believe, maybe a lil bit more. Our A-team has 1 8th grader, so our boys playing 2 games in one night.
Stumbo will win this one A and B, not sure about C. Stumbo does have a decent B team.
Stumbo won A-team with ease. Allen Beat Stumbo in the B-team game 33-22, and Stumbo won C
Congrats Allen on the B-team win, and congrats Stumbo on the A and C wins. I would also like to add, Stumbo has a decent big man on A team. I believe his number was 41, they went to him all night, and we had no answer. Dunno if he has done well against other schools besides us, be when he was in the post, he hardly would miss.
Great the Mustangs finally win one