Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 2009
Real Badman Wrote:Oh I agree. Stiltner is a big part of the Special Teams. I believe he ran a TD back at SV

Yeah hes pretty good on special teams and he was pretty good WR to be a freshmen.
dallasfan Wrote:Yeah hes pretty good on special teams and he was pretty good WR to be a freshmen.

hmmmm!! Why would any athlete leave that program??
Big Five-0- Wrote:hmmmm!! Why would any athlete leave that program??

I dont know...why dont you tell us? I know of several players who were planing on transferring but didnt. They all believe in whats happening up there and there ready to turn it around.
realbad man where are u getting all this info on starters from?
I never said anyone would start. Just who I thought might have a good chance. And lets just say I know some people who know people.
listen if you work hard. give it your all and go home knowing that left it all on the field and go home at night knowing you left it all on the field you will have sucsessful program
this is not a easy game...that being said if you go work hard leave it all on the field you can accomplish anything.
Walkman39 Wrote:you forgot to mention Micheal stiltner he will most likely be rotated in and out of the backfield with Dalton and Patrick you could also see him play alot of wide out instead of Dalton or Daniel another good player that everybody is forgetting is Tyler Ratliff he can be a big help were ever you put him
Tyler Ratliff , is his mother's name Candy?
er will have a GOOD sesson this year
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Tyler Ratliff , is his mother's name Candy?

i have no clue
lol
i cant wait tell east ridge plays allen central, will be a great game
i dont want to get ahead of myself here but the warriors are looking good this season and could do some big things this year and im looking foward to watching them play.
How is East Ridge looking?
I hope East Ridge finally puts together a good season..I know they got a good quarterback and a few good running back's. I am just wondering how the starting O line will be.
Boys are at camp right now. I drove by earlier and seen them practicing. They have been there since Sunday night and will leave Friday evening. Looking good on Offense and Defense. Good Luck Warriors
Real Badman Wrote:What does everyone think can come out of this young program that Brad Allen has inhearited? Iv seen a copy of there 2009 schedule. Its not finialized yet though, and is not in any final order.

Scrimmage:
East Ridge High School Teco Coal Kickoff Classic: vs Breathitt Co.
TBA

Regular Season:
Pike County BowlTonguehelps
Grundy-Home
Lawerence Co-Home
South Floyd-Away
Allen Central-Home
Belfry-Home
Sheldon Clark-Away
Pike Central-Home
Shelby Valley-Away

A game and a bye left too add.

What does everyone think

do u know the date and time of the teco coal bowl....thanks.....
No I dont. I havnt spoke too Brad in a few days. He's been with the boys at camp. my guess maybe the 22nd.