Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Johnson Central 12/4
Who wins
Should be an interesting game but I like the Eagles in a close, sloppy game.

Best of luck to both!
JC
i think it will be another good game....sc might have lost a heartbreaker last night to lc but i think they can get a win at jc....they have to play like they did at lc with the same intensity..just a few less mistakes and better shots..and sheldon clark can pull off a big win
i think sheldon clark can win if they play well...but if not they will get beat but i think they will be ready....there out for payback after lc beat them last night in a heartbreaker..
JC.
i am gonna say SC by 8 they will come ready to play and they need to win this game.. i know its early to be saying they need it, but its a district game
Im going to take SC.. it will be a close game...
It looks as if SC is gonna start district play 0-2.
If Welch plays then Central wins by double figures. After the scrimmage loss to Phelps and then 3 for 19 against the Dawgs maybe the Cards will figure out they have to take better shots.:devilflam
Big Grin SC
good luck CARDS!
Johnson Central.
If SC want's to beat JC they need to play hard D, and Rebound! an also take good shots. But i think they can win. SC in a close one
Johnson Central all the way
JC easy
fan_14 Wrote:i am gonna say SC by 8 they will come ready to play and they need to win this game.. i know its early to be saying they need it, but its a district game

i agree....nice post they do need to play hard d....out rebound jc...and push the and take good shots....
Definitely JC all the way. Who will be Jaryd Crum's replacement? Those are big shoes to fill. My vote goes to JK Hall, Stacy is good, but Hall is just quicker and stronger.

Go eagles!!!!!
I think it may be closer than what some think, JC has just had their whole team this week, but SC has been out for football as well, so I look for it to be a sloppy game like someone said earlier.

JC by 8
Eagles in a close one!!!!!!
At the end of 3 right now, 50-50.
jc wins, the press has got them number 2 in the region,dont they?
Still tied with a little over a minute to go...61-61
FINAL. JC wins 67-63, Ian Welch scored 8-10pts. in the 4th and dunks with 3 seconds to go in the game!
i take anyone but sc...
but wait sc has billy bench player? so everyonewatch out.
JC
Jc did win, but they made many mistakes tonight. I am sure that they will be corrected as the season goes on. Ian Welch's dunk was amazing I was right in front of it. Everyone on Jc's pep section yelled "DUNK IT!!". Great simply great. Good win for JC. 1-0 Season. 1-0 District. Moving on to South Floyd tomorrow night.
LC.DOMINATION Wrote:i take anyone but sc...

You think your funny don't you?
LC.DOMINATION Wrote:i take anyone but sc...

Lol... just go play football with SC? It seems that everyone from LC is disrespectful no matter what their record is in any sport. Whether it be 0-11 or 2-0.