Poll: Who wins this battle?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
79.33%
Breathitt
20.67%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Belfry (3A Semi-Finals)
Go get em Bobcats!!!!!!!!! Both teams deserve credit for making it this far........
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Eleanor Rigby Wrote:I'd be surprised to see Breathitt win Friday.
I think a lot of people will......It is not an impossibility though....Breathitt is not a bad team....

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I think a lot of people will......It is not an impossibility though....Breathitt is not a bad team....
From the beginning of the season we have been on here talking about teams around eastern Kentucky. Most of us haven't really given Breathitt any credit. I would like to take this time to congradulate the Bobcats on a wonderful run in the playoffs. My hats are off to you Mr. BrahmaBull for standing behind them. Good Luck, to both teams and I hope its injury free. Hope to see you all next season doing as well as you have this year, Breathitt.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:From the beginning of the season we have been on here talking about teams around eastern Kentucky. Most of us haven't really given Breathitt any credit. I would like to take this time to congradulate the Bobcats on a wonderful run in the playoffs. My hats are off to you Mr. BrahmaBull for standing behind them. Good Luck, to both teams and I hope its injury free. Hope to see you all next season doing as well as you have this year, Breathitt.
I saw them practice before the season, and I was impressed with what I saw as far as raw talent.....They are still young and the run they are making this year is a bit of a surprise to me and to many in Jackson......Next season, the Bobcats will be very good.....This year, they have the capability to be good, but Belfry is already there and while it is possible for the Bobcats to win, it will surprise me if they do....

Will anyone be updating this game? I will be working the Green Co.\Adair Co. BB-game and I will not be able to listen......

Anybody got a link for the game???
Jshort5 Wrote:Anybody got a link for the game???

http://www.wxccfm.com
Thanks, BHS78.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)