Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps @ Paintsville predictions
As we really need a prediction thread for this one. But anyway..

Paintsville 66
Phleps 12
paintsville
Paintsville better tighten their cleets cuz they may run right out of them crossing the goal line
p-ville 58
phelps 6
Paintsville big time
Paintsville should come away with this one with an easy win but I hope Phelps gives them a run for their money!
Patinsville 55
Phelps 6
paintsville
Beef Wrote:Patinsville 55
Phelps 6

The Germans are getting to you over in Richmond, VA or is it just the German Brewsky affecting your spelling. Sorry I had to do it beef, with you being such a scholar and all.
I wish the Tigers luck, an outstanding team.
MOJO Wrote:The Germans are getting to you over in Richmond, VA or is it just the German Brewsky affecting your spelling. Sorry I had to do it beef, with you being such a scholar and all.
Probably your second guess Confusedhh:
Beef Wrote:Probably your second guess Confusedhh:

That was just a consumption, I mean assumption on my behalf.
Paintsville.
??
MOJO Wrote:That was just a consumption, I mean assumption on my behalf.
:lmao:
Paintsville
Paintsville by a lot
BMR rests the starters for 3 quarters again.

PAintsville-56
Phelps-6
Paintsville 62
Phelps 13
This weak schedule sure isnt going to help Paintsville against Johnson Central next week
Not their fault....Pikeville and Hazard both have to play it too....just the way things are.
Beef Wrote:Not their fault....Pikeville and Hazard both have to play it too....just the way things are.

Glad someone sees, what I've been harping on for weeks now.
MOJO Wrote:Glad someone sees, what I've been harping on for weeks now.
I've always seen it. Just know that some don't understand it. But it's something that the schools have to put up with....and to counter it, Pikeville plays HARD games at the beginning of the season.
Beef Wrote:I've always seen it. Just know that some don't understand it. But it's something that the schools have to put up with....and to counter it, Pikeville plays HARD games at the beginning of the season.

well south floyd posed real problems for Hazard and both Paintsville the last couple of years.. But now they are out of the mix for a while. I think SF has beat Painstvillle 3 years st8.,.Wont happen this year though..
torQQue Wrote:I think SF has beat Painstvillle 3 years st8.,.Wont happen this year though..

2 years straight. 2002 they were beat by the Ryan Brown led Tigers in a "Mud Bowl", he went on to James Madison University and was a part of their 2004 1-AA National Championship team.
Paintsville will romp in this one 56-6
Beef Wrote:I've always seen it. Just know that some don't understand it. But it's something that the schools have to put up with....and to counter it, Pikeville plays HARD games at the beginning of the season.

I understand it, theres nothing that the Tigers can do about it...gotta get those district games in. I was just stating the obvious
All preseason long ive heard how bad paintsville was supposed to be but from what ive heard this was all a big lie they are stomping most of their opponets so ill go with pville BIG

pville-56
Phelps-00
paintsville throws the :flame: to phelps