Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 36 Pike Co.Central 22
Final.. Congrats to the wildcats
ttt
Anybody have any stats or thoughts on this one?
Congrats Shelby Valley!
Good Job SV! Hope to get some stats soon!!!
Wildcats looking pretty good so far.. Shouldnt have any troubles with Pburg this year.
congratulatins to Shelby Valley!
Dang...thought that Mac would have the Hawks ready for this one.....Congrats to the Wildcats!!
The Hawks had over 400 yds of offense last night and didnt come up with the win. Poor Tackling by the Hawks, letting a few big plays ruin their night.
Valley's Defense was terrible in the first half,This was the worst they've looked this season. Looked as if they were trying some new people at different positions to me.Merchant had over 200 yds rushing in the game but was pretty much shut down the second half.Valley's offense looked the best it has looked thus far this season, Pike Central could do nothing to stop them.Valley sputtered in the first quarter stopping themself, but really got things going in the second quarter and pretty much ran at will against the pike central defense.VALLEY had 2 TD's called back or the score would have been alot worse.Valley was able to adjust on defense and allowed only 1 score in the second half. If they ever get prepared to play a full football game and quit playing just a half, this team will be very very good. For once, their offense kept them in a game,very good play calling from coach Osborne, and a good job from the defensive corrodinator of adjusting in the second half!John Johnson had to have 15 tackles in the game and the Mullins kid was running like a bull totaling well over 100 yds in the game. May had a very good game as did the McPeek kid. all in all ,I give them a B- FOR A GRADE.
I was wanting the hawks to come out on top, congrats to SV.
Congrats to the Wildcats.
Looks like John Johnson had an A game.
Best of luck to both teams in the latter part of the season.
How is Varney doing this yr for PC?
thetribe Wrote:Congrats to the Wildcats.
Looks like John Johnson had an A game.
Best of luck to both teams in the latter part of the season.

from what i saw on WPRG, John Johnson didnt really do anything friday night besides the one pass for 2 pt conv. and what looked like a slat route pass i the first half. i really think theres too much hype about john johnson. he's not a great athlete