Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Ashland - 55 Prestonsburg -9
sportscrazy Wrote:I thought P-burg used Hail Blackcats? If im not mistaken...lol
I think that they do...or I heard it last year...but I do believe that Pikeville had Hail Pikeville before they had their version :thumb:
Best of luck next time Blackcats.
wow this thread is still goin wow.
Pikeville Pride Wrote:No im not saying he deserves to lose just b/c he left I said I bet now he regrets leaving since pikeville beat prestonsburg.....

Even if he knew that P-burg was going to lose both years, I don't think it would have effected his decision in anyway.
Congrats T-Cats on a great win. Ironton is up next so there's no more room for error.
Pikeville Pride Wrote:So your going to suspend me for stating facts?

He isn't going to suspend you but as a graduate of Pikeville High School I will tell you that you are making Pikeville High School look bad in a public forum. Pburg is down we all know that but the trash talking, while legal, makes the Pikeville fanbase look bad. Fortunalty I think everyone knows that the vast majority of Pikeville fans have class whether win or lose. Good luck to the Blackcats for the remainder of the season...I hope and believe the season can be saved.
PHSFAN Wrote:He isn't going to suspend you but as a graduate of Pikeville High School I will tell you that you are making Pikeville High School look bad in a public forum. Pburg is down we all know that but the trash talking, while legal, makes the Pikeville fanbase look bad. Fortunalty I think everyone knows that the vast majority of Pikeville fans have class whether win or lose. Good luck to the Blackcats for the remainder of the season...I hope and believe the season can be saved.

Well said PHSFAN. I feel the same way about many Ashland fans. We ALL love the tomcats but we must all be good sports at the same time. Some of our fans just make our program look terrible and snobbish even though that is not how the majority acts. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and there is always a more polite way to say what is on your mind.

BTW, Pikeville Pride, I did not see what you posted or what was said so this is by no means a shot at you or any particular person. This statement is just a generalization.
PHSFAN Wrote:He isn't going to suspend you but as a graduate of Pikeville High School I will tell you that you are making Pikeville High School look bad in a public forum. Pburg is down we all know that but the trash talking, while legal, makes the Pikeville fanbase look bad. Fortunalty I think everyone knows that the vast majority of Pikeville fans have class whether win or lose. Good luck to the Blackcats for the remainder of the season...I hope and believe the season can be saved.
:thumb:
Thanks PHS. I'm glad you see where I'm coming from. And I wasn't directly saying that to Pikeville Pride either. I just hate seeing two top class programs get into a sort of "name calling" argument. I just like a classy debate and not one that uses the statement "your team sucks". :thumb:

Good post, very classy :thumb: