Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of change?
DevilsWin Wrote:He does not "routinely" associate himself with Bill Ayers. They worked on a Education Bill together. That's it. He didn't plot any bombings with Bill Ayers so that reason is unjustified.

He is no longer a member of that church.

You, just like Hannity, Rush and Beck do a very good job of misrepresenting the facts to muddy the waters.

But just saying it doesn't make it true.

He did launch his campaign for state senate at Aters house and you can't believe that not going to that church is his decision, he would have never left if anyone hadn't found out about the message going on in the church. And I guess being governor of a state isn't training for essentially the governor of the US. My bad I guess I was mistaken by all the other governors that became president. I guess they learned on the job too. You clearly are only for Obama because he is a democrat, I get it, you're closed minded and only see party not what they have done and are capable of doing. You also make what college educated people call a hasty generalization. See this is when you have a single case study and you label the following people of similar background, such as race, education, sex, POLITICAL PARTY, as being the same. Sure Bush could have done things differently all presidents make bad decisions. You don't see anyone saying well we can't vote for Obama becuase Carter was a bad president and you don't see anyone say hey vote for McCain because Reagan was a really good president. You have to judge people for who they are not people of the same party. If a democrat was running with beliefs that I believe I definately would vote for them if they were the better candidate. I don't believe you would show the same open-mindedness.
So, a Republican who believes issues like a Democrat, will get the Republican nomination, and vice versa, and the open minded will suddenly abandon their beliefs about issues? I didn't vote for Reagan; he did good things; he did horrendous things; I did not support the majority of his policies. Isn't that what the two party system is designed to foster?
launchpad4 Wrote:He did launch his campaign for state senate at Aters house and you can't believe that not going to that church is his decision, he would have never left if anyone hadn't found out about the message going on in the church. And I guess being governor of a state isn't training for essentially the governor of the US. My bad I guess I was mistaken by all the other governors that became president. I guess they learned on the job too. You clearly are only for Obama because he is a democrat, I get it, you're closed minded and only see party not what they have done and are capable of doing. You also make what college educated people call a hasty generalization. See this is when you have a single case study and you label the following people of similar background, such as race, education, sex, POLITICAL PARTY, as being the same. Sure Bush could have done things differently all presidents make bad decisions. You don't see anyone saying well we can't vote for Obama becuase Carter was a bad president and you don't see anyone say hey vote for McCain because Reagan was a really good president. You have to judge people for who they are not people of the same party. If a democrat was running with beliefs that I believe I definately would vote for them if they were the better candidate. I don't believe you would show the same open-mindedness.
Don't mistake openmindedness with foolishness.