Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. Scrimmage?
Was wondering how it went
I heard there was a huge fight and the officials cancelled it about an hour and a half into it. Any truth to this?
A friend that was there said that LC moved the ball well from the spread
both running and passing.
LC scored 4 times with East Carter moving the ball but not scoring.
There was some kind of outbreak but plays were ran afterward
If someone that was there can add to this go for it.
barlow Wrote:A friend that was there said that LC moved the ball well from the spread
both running and passing.
LC scored 4 times with East Carter moving the ball but not scoring.
There was some kind of outbreak but plays were ran afterward
If someone that was there can add to this go for it.

There was alot of pushing after plays and our coaches went to there and asked them to have there kids stop it before a fight did happen and then the coaches from East got ****ed because we were all over them until the whistle blew..... There QB for East got kicked out of the game and will have to sit the first game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I had never heard of someone getting kicked out of a scrimmage game and then having to set out the first game. Is scrimmages ruled the same way regular season games are?
OutsideLogic Wrote:I had never heard of someone getting kicked out of a scrimmage game and then having to set out the first game. Is scrimmages ruled the same way regular season games are?

AS far as I know they are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Looks like both of these teams had a little fire in thier belly. This could be good!
OutsideLogic Wrote:I had never heard of someone getting kicked out of a scrimmage game and then having to set out the first game. Is scrimmages ruled the same way regular season games are?

Happened last year to Fleming County. Two starters (both ways) had to sit out their first game due to a fight in a scrimmage.
Well sounds like they've had some steam built up over the offseason
51Boy Wrote:Well sounds like they've had some steam built up over the offseason

I'd hope so.