Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports Guy Radio Show?
Still a go this year? If so, when can it be heard? Will they be taking questions from this site as in years past?
What is this? I have heard nothing about it.
It is a weekly radio show on WDHR hosted by Andrew Joyce and the rest of the "sports guys" from the radio.... they discuss upcoming games and matchups, etc.
What's the channel WDHR?
I always thought a Regional broadcast on Friday's starting at about 5 or 5:30 covering all games in the area from Portsmouth to Huntington, down to Johnson Central would get a good draw. If they got on there and talked about each game. Gave their games of the week, and picked winners. Also, possibly take some calls. Have interviews ready to go from coaches, done earlier in the week. Then at about 10 or 10:30 do a recap of the nights games.
Beetle01 Wrote:I always thought a Regional broadcast on Friday's starting at about 5 or 5:30 covering all games in the area from Portsmouth to Huntington, down to Johnson Central would get a good draw. If they got on there and talked about each game. Gave their games of the week, and picked winners. Also, possibly take some calls. Have interviews ready to go from coaches, done earlier in the week. Then at about 10 or 10:30 do a recap of the nights games.
93.1 WDHR has done a post game recap for the past 16 years.
It airs at 10:30p every Friday night
It's called Sports Central.
is this online or only on the radio, if on the radio can you pick it up in Russell???
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Fox Sports? Do you know if the show is still a go? If so, I hope they provide the oppurtunity to post questions like that did a couple years back.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Fox Sports? Do you know if the show is still a go? If so, I hope they provide the oppurtunity to post questions like that did a couple years back.
Sports Guys is a go
The show comes off summer hiatus Aug 28th with the Pike County Bowl preview show...This will be a Thursday night show for that week only---7-9p.

The Sports Guys show will return to regular Monday schedule Sept 1----7-9pm and yes, there will be an opportunity for questions from BGR members.
Thanks a bunch man.

I enjoy listening to the show.
It is online at http://www.wdhr.com
best coverage team in high school sports !! :rockon:
I believe the closest radio show that does anything like that in the TRI-STATE area is GORADIO which is 102.3 out of Carter Co. I do not believe they cover other area teams that much though.