Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injured Players
There have been a lot of girls in the mountains go down this year with blown out knees. Has anyone heard how any of the girls are doing. I know Heather Sturdivant graduated but has anyone heard/talked to her about how she is doing since surgery. The Barnett girl from Powell I think torn her ACL as well. Is everything coming along well for her? Kendra Thomas torn hers as well. Anyone heard anything about her. And the Conley girl from Johnson Central I think had to have surgery too. Is she doing well?
and_1 Wrote:There have been a lot of girls in the mountains go down this year with blown out knees. Has anyone heard how any of the girls are doing. I know Heather Sturdivant graduated but has anyone heard/talked to her about how she is doing since surgery. The Barnett girl from Powell I think torn her ACL as well. Is everything coming along well for her? Kendra Thomas torn hers as well. Anyone heard anything about her. And the Conley girl from Johnson Central I think had to have surgery too. Is she doing well?

Conley is doing well; she's serious about her therapy and staying in condition. Hopefully, she'll be just as good as before and ready to go by the start of basketball season or shortly thereafter).
I think Sturdivant is going into a modeling career.
warmachine Wrote:I think Sturdivant is going into a modeling career.

May I ask why you say this?

The last time I heard Heather was doing alright with everything. A couple of people have mentioned that she has lost all interest in getting back to 100%....I think Thomas has been doing really well too. Not to sure though.