Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Ashland predictions?
Ill have to go with Ashlnad Big. Ashland by at least 21.
I think once Ashland gets up big enough the young guys will get in and play, so I'd agree with a 21 point win. 8)
Ashland
Ashland
I mean no disrespect to any of the Raceland players, fans, or coaches because most of them are all great people, but this one will be a landslide. It's quite possible that the mercy rule may go into effect in the 2nd half. Ashland has one its best teams in a long time. I'm taking Ashland by as many as the coaches want.
I'll take APB by 20 in this one.
the Tomcats will have their way with the Rams in this one.
I think that if Ashland can stop Raceland from spreading it out and throwing the ball around, then we win BIG, but it only takes a couple of plays to get the momentum going, one huge pass, and we could be in for a dog fight. I think Coach Hart and crew have done a GREAT job preparing us for this point, and like i said, if we take away the pass then ill take ashland, HUGE.

Ashland-48
Raceland-0
I figured Ashland wouldnt run it up. I agree, Ashland shouldn't have any trouble this game and alot underclassman should see some playing time..
Im not saying we will run it up, but when our Varsity is up 30-0 and our JV comes in i think our JV is good enough that, we can add 18.Keep in mind this is the same JV team pretty much that went 6-1 last year with a loss to Ironton, and blew out Coal Grove, Russell, and BOyd county.
Ashland by atleast 28!!!! 8)
Ashlands D seems to be getting closer and closer on goin wild and busting loose so I will say Ashland by how much they want and raceland 0.
big_D Wrote:Ashlands D seems to be getting closer and closer on goin wild and busting loose so I will say Ashland by how much they want and raceland 0.

Without a doubt.. If they can hold Boone Scoreless.. THe TCats are in for one HELL of a season.. :o
But as I would say one team at a time then we will see when regionals rolls on in. :twisted:
I think we are capable of winning this game by a lot, but Raceland is a good football team, and we can't underestimate them.
AshlandTcat06 Wrote:I think we are capable of winning this game by a lot, but Raceland is a good football team, and we can't underestimate them.

8)

Im just so excited its football season. :!:
Can it not get here any faster! Idea
It won't be much longer now.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: :!:
AshlandTcat06 Wrote:I think we are capable of winning this game by a lot, but Raceland is a good football team, and we can't underestimate them.
I agree. Like it said in the Daily Independent, Raceland has beat Ashland 3 out of the last 4 times they have played. Anything can happen, but I still think Ashland's got a major edge on this team. Especially after seeing the way Raceland played Paintsville.
Tomorrow Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea :!: :!: Sad Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
big_D Wrote:Tomorrow Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea :!: :!: Sad Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Finally.. Im so excited.. Good Luck Ashland. Im been looking forward to kickoff since the playoofs last year.. Confusedhock:
Ashland