Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Shawn Hall, new 15th Region Assigning Secretary
PREACH IT BROTHER< I totally agree with Fox. This site could be great, however, it seems most people want to hide behind a fake name and cause problems. I would be willing to bet the farm that the people who are bashing Shawn on here, suck uo to him in person. Dont want this to be another negative post, therefore, Good Luck Shawn. Believe it or not you have people that are backing you and inside the officials world they are ALL happy you got the job. You are a great man and will restore honor and respect to 15th region basketball officials!!
FOX SPORTS Wrote:This thread started as a "Congrats to Shawn Hall" on his new 2nd job as assigning secretary for ALL the 15th Region.

I would love to see everyone back off, wish him congrats and good luck, and let him do his job.

All this bickering over whether a coach or athletic director should be assigning is really boring.

And why does EVERY thread end up being about politics within the region???

Anyone interested in making officiating in the 15th Region better???
Why not start making phone calls and help Shawn recruit new officials??
Why not encourage some young former players to get registered??

Recruiting, training, scheduling, and evaluating...there is plenty of work to be done.
It is not an easy job.
Good Luck Shawn Hall

I can agree with that. The 15th region has some of the worst officials in the state. I actually heard from another umpire/referee that the districts in the region are going to have to get umpires from around the state to help out with the tournaments because there is only 8 officials that can do baseball in the 15th region as far as the tournaments go. Do you know anything about that?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I can agree with that. The 15th region has some of the worst officials in the state.
I disagree...The 15th Region has a numbers problem, not enough good officials.

Maybe we should start a recruiting thread, for ALL sports.
I dont know him personally, but I would like to give congrats to my new boss.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Mr. Hall is my HERO................It's going to work out fine.
NEXT Wrote:Why all the hate for Pike Co.?

My guess is two words...Paul Dotson...
Coach Hall will do a fine job as assigning secretary. He is a good honest person and hopefully he will remember that as he does his job.