Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wesley Woodyard Signs with Broncos
According to Matt Jones of Kentucky Sports Radio in Louisville, Wesley Woodyard will be signing with the Denver Broncos, although it isn't official yet.

Woodyard to Denver
There is a link in the other Woodyard thread to a newspaper in the Denver area that was saying the Broncos were trying to work out a deal with him last night. I haven't heard anything other than that though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is a great pick up for the Broncos. Good linebacker with talent.
Probably will have the second most successful career of all the CATS going to the NFL. He will get to mentor at safety under the last tweener to come from UK, Marlon McCree.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Probably will have the second most successful career of all the CATS going to the NFL. He will get to mentor at safety under the last tweener to come from UK, Marlon McCree.

Yeah that is true. He will be a very good player. Very successful year.
I love it...lol
I figured you would Horse Head....
The Blue Blur Wrote:Probably will have the second most successful career of all the CATS going to the NFL. He will get to mentor at safety under the last tweener to come from UK, Marlon McCree.

I agree, great pickup for the Broncos. I was hoping the Bengals would sign him, he could turn out to be a steal.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
great pickup for the Broncos
He will surprise people he should have been drafted but now he should show them all why he should have been.
I knew it wouldnt be long before he was picked up, good pick up Denver!
I'm still stunned that nobody drafted him. I think he will play and play next year. The best football player in this senior class from UK.
I figured he would be drafted by the Broncos considering they are weak in depth at the safety position. They are lucky they will get him as a Free Agent.
I was hoping that my Steelers would sign Woodyard. I love Steeler linebackers!
Woodyard is a warrior and he will make a squad somewhere.
It suprises me no one picked him up earlier. He had the best work ethic and gave 100% on the field every play from 1st quarter to the 4th. He will have a great career in the NFL. Congrats Wesley, make us all proud!!!
Glad to see this as Woodyard deserved it more than anyone that went for UK IMO!