Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kayla Lowe Signs with Murray State
According to Appalachian News-Express, Kayla Lowe has signed a letter of intent to play for Murray State University. They were very excited to be getting her and said that she would fit in perfect with their system.

Best wishes Kayla and make us proud.
Congrats and good luck to her.
Kayla was a force in the 15th for the past few years.
Do we know anything about M.S.U.? Will she contribute immediately?
Best of Luck Kayla!!
Bear Scout Wrote:Kayla was a force in the 15th for the past few years.
Do we know anything about M.S.U.? Will she contribute immediately?

they graduate a few girls on the inside and will be very young inside next year. With her work ethic and dedication she has a legit shot at receiving solid playing time but only time will tell. Best of wishes to you Kayla remember though and I am sure Bill and your mom have pounded this in your head, the education comes first. Trust me I know from the hard way hints why I am back in Pikeville lol.
Good luck Kayla
Good luck Kayla. Not that you need it, you got the skills, girl. Put it to good use and make us here at home even more proud!
congrats young lady, make the most of this and get your education!
Kayla will do great! She's a smart young lady both on and off the court. I wish her lots of success.
Congrats Kayla on your D1 signing! Good luck and best wishes!!!!!!
I cant beileve she didnt go to Yale. But good luck to at Murray State!
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:I cant beileve she didnt go to Yale. But good luck to at Murray State!
Was Yale even on her list? I have talked to her a lot since the season ended and she never mentioned Yale. I think the whole throught process in this was, it is close to home and Bill + Marcia(spelling) + Brad can watch her play a lot. As well who is going to pass up a full ride + playing time in the future. It is a good fit for her and their offense will compliment her size and style of play VERY well.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Was Yale even on her list? I have talked to her a lot since the season ended and she never mentioned Yale. I think the whole throught process in this was, it is close to home and Bill + Marcia(spelling) + Brad can watch her play a lot. As well who is going to pass up a full ride + playing time in the future. It is a good fit for her and their offense will compliment her size and style of play VERY well.

Kayla could have went to Yale on a full academic schloarship. But she truly wanted to play basketball. I saw her tonight and she is really excited about going to Murray State. Kayla could have went to any college she wanted to because of her academics.
reds44 Wrote:Kayla could have went to Yale on a full academic schloarship. But she truly wanted to play basketball. I saw her tonight and she is really excited about going to Murray State. Kayla could have went to any college she wanted to because of her academics.

I thought they were talking about playing basketball there I know she is smart but lordy Yale is tough lol.
congrats
Congrats, Murray is a pretty nice school hope she fits in and does well
Congrats to Ms. Lowe she is a very nice player sure hope home sickness doesn't set in. Wasn't she offered by either MSU or EKU?
Another Asssist Wrote:Congrats to Ms. Lowe she is a very nice player sure hope home sickness doesn't set in. Wasn't she offered by either MSU or EKU?
yes both offered her spots on their teams she as well visited both if im not mistaking but she could not see her self at either school.
congrats and good luck kayla!

is her partner in crime AD going any where?
If...Then Wrote:congrats and good luck kayla!

is her partner in crime AD going any where?

Slone still has one more year at Pike Central, Kayla was the only graduate on this team. Big Grin
Congrats Kayla! I hope to see you do well
slone will be seniotr this year . she will be awsome cant wait for season to start .. good luck kayla
Good Luck Kayla!!! You will do great!!!
is MSU a NAIA college?
If...Then Wrote:is MSU a NAIA college?

No Murray State is NCAA Div. 1
PCkid88 Wrote:No Murray State is NCAA Div. 1

Murry State...hmm, UK played them right?
Good luck to her!