Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark VS Knott County Scrimmage....
How do u think this game will turn out....
Knott County will kill them.
OMG Wrote:Knott County will kill them.
Doubt that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Doubt that.

Well i'm not going to predict a score because in baseball that's pretty stupid, but Knott County does have the better team. There is no question about that.
[quote=OMG]Well i'm not going to predict a score because in baseball that's pretty stupid, but Knott County does have the better team. There is no question about that.[/quote]
Is this the same KCC team that's coming off like an 8-20 year? Or am I confused?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:[quote=OMG]Well i'm not going to predict a score because in baseball that's pretty stupid, but Knott County does have the better team. There is no question about that.[/quote]
Is this the same KCC team that's coming off like an 8-20 year? Or am I confused?

Sure is. That was of course last year. KCC had some young kids who have matured this season and Sheldon Clark will not be good this season. I am sure Coach Hall will do everything in his power to get them at a competitive level, but Idk why, but I just think KCC is the better team here.
I will be anticipating the outcome of this game. Knott lost everything except for a couple of starters.
OMG Wrote:Knott County will kill them.

Umm im pretty sure that didnt happen....SC took this one 11-5 after subs came in the game....
But I thought someone said "there is no question about that", that KCC has the better team. Big Grin
Good job Cards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This game did'nt count. The only purpose for this game was so coach Hammonds could try out the new players and see what positions he was gonna play them. He's got one that I know of that has not played baseball since grade school and the kid is a junior I think. That would be Jared Amburgey, and from the looks of it he will make a good pitcher and first base man. I think they need to put Zack Mullins at catcher tho because the others just were letting too many balls get by them. But once coach gets his team lined out and see where he wants to play everybody, they will be a pretty good team. You gotta give them a little time to sort things out and for some of the boys to get back in the groove of things. They have another scrimmage game friday night at KCC, but I don't know who they are playing.
pl123 Wrote:Umm im pretty sure that didnt happen....SC took this one 11-5 after subs came in the game....

Congrats SC! Looks like I was wrong about this one, but i'll still stand by original statement and say that KCC is the better team. It's hard to tell by a scrimmage, but SC looks like they played good congrats.
The freshman catcher will get the hang of it. Just needs time behind the plate. Pitching was OK for Knott. By mid season, they should be better. Some of these boys who haven't played in a while looked good.

Sheldon has some great hitters. Pitching may be a problem, but was ok.
Last night was a learning experience for knott. the will have a decent team near the end of the season .. there infield defense will be there strong point the amburgey and the richardson kid looked good not to of played in a while. i expect good thing from them in the future
Does anybody know if the smith kid tore his hamstring .. he looked good on the mound last night
pl123 Wrote:Umm im pretty sure that didnt happen....SC took this one 11-5 after subs came in the game....

I don't believe this is true i was in attendance last night and when the umpires left the score was 4-6, and thats when the subs came in.
14th_man Wrote:I don't believe this is true i was in attendance last night and when the umpires left the score was 4-6, and thats when the subs came in.

I was wondering I thought this was a little to big of a deficit.
baseballisthekey Wrote:Last night was a learning experience for knott. the will have a decent team near the end of the season .. there infield defense will be there strong point the amburgey and the richardson kid looked good not to of played in a while. i expect good thing from them in the future

These kids should of been playing all along . I think the huff kid will also help them in the outfield . but its gonna take some time for these kids to get the rust off them ... good game though good luck in the future
Knott central does have some great potential on this team and could be a team too watch out for the have another scrimmage tomorrow with Woodridge Ohio there suppose to have a good ball club
14th_man Wrote:Knott central does have some great potential on this team and could be a team too watch out for the have another scrimmage tomorrow with Woodridge Ohio there suppose to have a good ball club

What time?
One of the players told me today it was at 5:30
baseballisthekey Wrote:Does anybody know if the smith kid tore his hamstring .. he looked good on the mound last night

He's fine. He just has a slight pull. He'll be ready for the Estill game on Monday. He did look good on the mound.