Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class of '08 in the 15th Region
Who are the best seniors on your team in the 15th?
well i wouldnt just limit this to your team so i just list a few...

Grimm-Paintsville
Vanhoose-Paintsville
Ison-Paintsville
Humphrey-Paintsville
Hayes-Lawrence
Cyrus-Lawrence
Little-AC
Dotson-Belfry

there are plenty more but thats just a few im in a hurry sorry....
Ison-Paintsville
Humphrey-Paintsville
VanHoose-Paintsville
Grimm-Paintsville
Little-AC
Hayes-LC
Cyrus-LC
Michaels-LC
Dotson-Belfry
Michaels is a good pitcher, but how did he hit last season? I know he plays first base, but I dont remember him contributing that much at the plate.
He is a decent hitter, but a better pitcher. I think he bats toward the middle to bottom half of the lineup. I'll get back to you when i talk to some closer sources.
3sporteagle Wrote:He is a decent hitter, but a better pitcher. I think he bats toward the middle to bottom half of the lineup. I'll get back to you when i talk to some closer sources.

Ok thanks for the info. Basically your saying he should be on this list for his pitching?
OMG Wrote:Ok thanks for the info. Basically your saying he should be on this list for his pitching?

See that is tough considering our region's pitchers (grimm, shepherd, etc.) I just don't know. This is what makes it tough about preseason talk. I might change my mind after i see performance
3sporteagle Wrote:See that is tough considering our region's pitchers (grimm, shepherd, etc.) I just don't know. This is what makes it tough about preseason talk. I might change my mind after i see performance

I think your right. With the exception of a few who have already done alot to prove themselves everybody else really needs to step up and show what they can do this season.