Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to Football Season!!!
58 DAYS TILL GAMEDAY!!!

HAIL BLACKCATS!
What's That? I think I hear some Black Bears stirring around coming out of Hibernation(For the 1st time). The excitment of the new consolidated Harlan County High School, but the agony of waiting on football season to get here.
Go Bears.
57 Days Until Cougarama:football:
Patriot Wrote:What's That? I think I hear some Black Bears stirring around coming out of Hibernation(For the 1st time). The excitment of the new consolidated Harlan County High School, but the agony of waiting on football season to get here.
Go Bears.

I had a black bear wonder down from the mountain behind our house this morning, knocked over a couple of big garbage cans up by the chicken lot. I thought for sure he was looking for the chicken feed we keep in those cans and that thing charged straight toward me and I just froze...he came running right by me, grabbed a football off my back porch and took off into the mountains!!!!! These Black Bears are ready to play some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beware of da bears! :yikes:
55 Days Till Kickoff!
The time has come fellas!!! The football season is upon us!!!!
....................42 days???????
Gosh it needs to hurry up and get here.
20 something dayz left?
19 days 23 hours until a Red Devils Kickoff!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS

2 weeks & 4 dayz!!!!!!!!!
14 days 2 1/2 hours!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Almost time to uncage the COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
approx 160 hrs left...........
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Only 6 days left.
Hard to believe our favorite time of year is already here. Looking forward to another great year of High school football.
One day!!!!
30 hours til kick off...................Cool
It's Here!
Approximately 13hours And 50 Minutes Until Kickoff!
Its almost upon us
:letsparty Its on now 8-29-08
LLLLLLLL Lets Get Ready To Rumble!!!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
1 hour 30 mins
RUSSELL RED DEVILS