Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins the 59th? Pikeville or Shelby Valley?
I'm going with the ville since they have won both of the previous meetings.
Umm, Er and Valley still have to play first, how about you show some respect for the ER girls who bust their butts in practice just like the other two teams?
its hard to say.
pville is the favorite having gone 4-0 in district, but its hard to beat a team 3 times..
PC_You_Know Wrote:Umm, Er and Valley still have to play first, how about you show some respect for the ER girls who bust their butts in practice just like the other two teams?

i agree this should be about er and sv then start one about whoever wins that one and pikeville..but i still say valley if they play hard and give it their best effort
Pikeville will win it this year.
PIKEVILLE better step it up , or it will be one and done .
PC_You_Know Wrote:Umm, Er and Valley still have to play first, how about you show some respect for the ER girls who bust their butts in practice just like the other two teams?

I agree!! This is so disrespectful toward the ER girls. They have worked really hard this year and it isn't right that you don't even acknowledge that they ar eeven in the tournament!! I hope they win the whole tournament o prove ppl like you wrong...and show you that they deserve some respect!
Lady Warriors have really improved so Valley girls better come out and play their "A" game. Good Luck to both teams.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Pikeville will win it this year.

you seem to confident. you are in for a very rude awakening.
true_blue221 Wrote:you seem to confident. you are in for a very rude awakening.

ok to be honest I could careless b/c i don't have a favorite in the 59th.
I For One Don't Think You Should Count Valley Out They Have Alot Of Talent And They Want It
Valley will win because of their coaching staff. They will out coach Pikeville's and will come out on top. Good luck to Valley with East Ridge, have to get past that one first.
i think valley will win it all, but still the er girls could pull out a win tonight. anything is possible in a tourny game.

good luck to all teams!
good luck to both teams...im rootin for valley though...
I'm gonna go with Valley
by 4
but good luck to both teams.
katsfan Wrote:Lady Warriors have really improved so Valley girls better come out and play their "A" game. Good Luck to both teams.

They brought their "A" game and some...with the exception of the Swinney girl, SV held an advantage at every other position. The better athletes wore royal blue and white tonight. If SV is to beat Pikeville, they will have to handle the physical play of Pikeville to win. They held a commanding lead in game one with P'ville, but blew up late. They fell behind early in the next contest, but made an outstanding comeback to push the Lady Panthers to the limit. The Lady Kats are playing well, so I will pick them by 10.Wink
With the way Valley has played in their last 4 games,they'll will beat Pikeville.I'll say Valley by 6.If perkins is healthy by thursday Valley by 10 +.Go lady kats!
im saying valley will win cause pikeville has beat them 2 times this season and they want it bad..and perkins is sick but she is such a dedicated player she will suck it up to get the job done

good luck girls!!!
I'll take Valley in this one. If they play together like they did last night, they are sure to beat Pikeville. I know P-ville is a much better team than ER, but Kayla Cantrell, Laura Perkins, and Kayla Smallwood are peaking right now and playin some awesome ball. Valley has several other players stepping up and making a difference too. I think they are determined and will want it more than Pikeville, and THAT is what it comes down to in the end.
I think Pikeville will win this one by 4
SV
I gotta go with the Lady Cats . . . good luck to both teams . . .
i think VALLEY will win
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Valley will win because of their coaching staff. They will out coach Pikeville's and will come out on top. Good luck to Valley with East Ridge, have to get past that one first.
Do you even know who's on Pikeville's coaching staff
Pikeville won