Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 08
How well will sheldon clark be in the up coming season??
DreamCatcher Wrote:How well will sheldon clark be in the up coming season??

They are gonna do very well IMO, they got quite a few starters coming back! That is if Hall doesn't go on one of his kicks and change players positions every game! Im am excited to see them play this year!
SC has a chance to shake some things up this year and suprise some people.
I completely agree, Joker. Maybe on a full season, they are not at the level of Pville/JC/LC this year, but I certainly believe they have the potential to pull a major shocker come district time. We all know what a, as someone called it in another post, "sneaky dangerous", head coach they have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sheldon clark is going to be young this season but i do think that no should over look this team. coach hall is a very competive person and he does like to lose. i will not be surprised to see sc turn a couple of heads this year, expecially during the tourney. give these kids time to play together and everyone will be shocked at how good they will be.
cardsplayer15 Wrote:sheldon clark is going to be young this season but i do think that no should over look this team. coach hall is a very competive person and HE DOES LIKE TO LOSE. i will not be surprised to see sc turn a couple of heads this year, expecially during the tourney. give these kids time to play together and everyone will be shocked at how good they will be.

Coach Hall likes to lose? HAHA I know what you meant.