Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welp....
I decided where I am going to attend college today. While visiting this morning, well about 15 minutes into the talk, I decided that I wanted to become a Spider and attend the University of Richmond in VA. I really don't know what made me want to go here but there was just this feeling that I had when I got accepted (although I was already set to go to UK, didn't even think that I finished the Richmond application lol) and after being on campus for about 30 min I knew that was where I wanted to go. I have no clue what made me decide this but it just felt like it was the place for me.

So now that I will be 6 hours away from KY, I'm going to rely on youall more than ever too keep me updated on EKY sports!!!!

GO SPIDERS!! Big Grin
Congrats and Good Luck! Sounds like it will be a great school and a change of scenery... but nonetheless a great experience for you... Do you know what you will be majoring in yet?
Accounting with probably a double major in Business Administration or International Business.
I have an MBA in business. I hope you have better luck than me..lol... concentrate on the accounting part....
Thats great news beef.. Im happy for you.. To bad I cant help you with accounting.. Anyway.. I think the Spiders are decent in basketball. They made a run in the NCAA tourny a couple of years ago if im not mistake..
Yeah....I plan to get really involved in their student section...they have a special club just for that....cause you know how much I love to do that kinda stuff Big Grin
How could you turn your back on KY sports? Horrible. lol
Wow, Beef, thats a surprise.
Good luck there and I'm glad you found a place fit for you.
Will any of your friends be joining you?
Why such a suprise GF? I can still cheer for the Cats!!

Nope bessie, I'll be going there by myself, but I'll probably try to get someone join me next year from Pikeville.
Well, good luck and i hope you meet some awesome people there which i sure you will.
How far is the drive to Richmond Beef?
I just thought you were dead-set on UK Beef....
Congrats Beef!

Confusedhock:
The Godfather Wrote:I just thought you were dead-set on UK Beef....
I did too until I went to visit and it just felt like the right place for me to be.

And QQ. It is 397 miles from the front gate to my driveway. I made it in 6 hours both times but that is driving hard and not really stopping.