Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Magoffin: Predictions
What is everyones prediction, they play tonight, two very talented teams?
good luck both teams!!
from what i have heard about both teams so far it should be a pretty good game
I'm going with Belfry by 10. Good luck to both teams.
belfry by 6
MC by 4.
Belfry won.

They beat Magoffin on, Magoffin's home floor.

Although Magoffin looked like they beat theirselves. Not all, but most of Magoffin's player played with no heart on offense or defense. And pretty much just quit half way through the 4th quarter.

Coach Miller should have put the JV in way earlier than he did. At least they try to play!

If some of these girls hate it so bad, I don't understand why they just don't quit, go home and quit bringing the rest of the team down. But I guess they would rather blame other people for their lack of heart and their lack luster play!

Here's a scouting report against Magoffin. They can't defend the pick and roll. Deskin and Pruitt has 28 and 24, with most comming off the pick and roll!

THEIR DEFENSE IS HORRIBLE!

Thank god the DANCE TEAM was there! If not for them, the crowd wouldn't have had much to cheer for!
This game was close the whole way until the last 3 minutes. Lady Hornets played with no fire and intensity in this one, they did beat theirselves.
Good win for Belfry on the road. Sounds as though things are not good at Magoffin.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Good win for Belfry on the road. Sounds as though things are not good at Magoffin.

It will continue to be bad until changes are made.
Game was played.....Belfry won.... feel free to start a thread with the scores but this one is closed!!

SorrySad

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]